The Official Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Boosting Thread within the Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock forum, part of the G; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need band mates. PSN ID: The___Tumminator, just the band trophies if anyone is up for it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: m1e9p8n9 need a lot of trophies, add me plz.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey if anyone wants to get the band and all the other trophys add me my psn name is Mr_s1ck_suicide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi! Need buddies, at least for the "feed" trophy!

psn name: TheClouD17
    ...and is a Sheep.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need the 11x multiplier and the 2 band trophys 5 star a song in a standerd and nonstanderd band and thats it ill help with anything else
    psn squishysquid13 thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, my PlayStation account name is DarkTeddyBear666. I'm looking for people who can help me boost any Guitar Hero and Band Hero trophies. For Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock, I need the Ultimate Answerer trophy (I need one other guitarist and for the song Bodies). I want to get all band trophies for Guitar Hero Metallica, Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Guitar Hero Van Halen, Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero. I'll accept any friend invites (as long as you tell me you're willing to help me out). Also, I'm willing to help others. Thank you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need some online trophies too:
    ultimate anserwer
    scion of excess
    bearers of the standard
    poor boys
    the meek
    have guitar & mic
    psn id: otcy
    feel free to add me to friend i may help U too

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, need at least the hero feed trophy, please add me. My PSN is BertCastelain

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Damn well this is probably pointless but screw it. I need Ultimate answerer, mathmatic sharpshooters and poor boys trophies. Just add me on PSN. Thanks.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeR420 View Post
    Damn well this is probably pointless but screw it. I need Ultimate answerer, mathmatic sharpshooters and poor boys trophies. Just add me on PSN. Thanks.
    I can help you. I still play music games from time to time, even though I've plat guitar hero and rock band games

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Doubt anyone will look at this, but i'll try anyway. Looking for help with most of the band trophies, mainly the following: Scions of Excess, Bearers of the Standard, The Meek & Gold Standard. I can play any instrument on expert, but i'll probably be shakey on vocals when it comes to a song I haven't done yet (basically all of the songs in the game).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet2425 View Post
    Doubt anyone will look at this, but i'll try anyway. Looking for help with most of the band trophies, mainly the following: Scions of Excess, Bearers of the Standard, The Meek & Gold Standard. I can play any instrument on expert, but i'll probably be shakey on vocals when it comes to a song I haven't done yet (basically all of the songs in the game).
    I might be able to help. I still play a bit and at the moment I'm playing to get 2000 stars. My PSN ID is SH06UN5126. I need help getting all of the band trophies and Seasoned Competitor. If anyone else might be able to help, please PM me

QWE
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Will be selling all of my guitar hero stuff and games and will no longer be adding anyone as a friend and will not be able to help with anymore trophies. Sorry for anyone who received a friend request from ABCDabcdWXYZ please ignore me. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need some help for this Trophys :

Scions of Excess:
    Earn an 11x Band multiplier with any 4-player Band configuration (Quickplay+)

Apostates of Orthodoxy:
    5-Star any song as a 4-player Non-Standard Band, with all players on Medium or higher (Quickplay+)

Bearers of the Standard:
    5-Star any song as a 4-player Standard Band, with all players on Medium or higher (Quickplay+)

The Meek:
    Beat 2112 Pt. 4 - Presentation as a Standard band with 3 or more members, all on Medium or higher difficulty (Quickplay+)

PSN ID : sefr_zero_cool