View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

1 10.00%
  • 2 - Easy

6 60.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

2 20.00%
  • 4 - Hard

1 10.00%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince forum, part of the H; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

3 - Moderate. Yes, moderate. That's because the potion-making and the flying are complete pains in the ass. The flying does take skill and the camera angle is crap so it's tough to line yourself up properly to get through the gates. Took me many many tries to score high enough on all the flying courses.

Gotham's Reckoning

Easy: I got almost all the trophies in one day but because of the Mastering Flying and Potions trophies which were a pain, I give it an easy rating.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Korean Girl Group Groupie

1 - Very Easy

I bought this game the day it came out, and Platinum trophy came the next day without hardly any effort. I didn't have any problems with any of the challenges and believe I went 1 for 1 on all of them. The collectibles aren't annoying either and are easily found and achieved if you look dilligently. A bit short, but this Platinum is easily achievable over a weekend without requiring multiple play throughs

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

PRO Member

2.5 - Easy plat. The flying trophies took several times to perfect. Had trouble with one collectable that was hiding my me and the odd potion mix I had to re try several times .

PRO Member

I voted Moderate. Mainly for the flying master trophy. It took me several tries to get it. I almost wanted to give up but I didn't. The potions weren't to hard and I needed you tube for some of the crest.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 4 - Silver

2. Easy- It's a pretty easy plat except for the Master Of Flying Trophy. The camera angles and controls are just awful you have to repeat it like 50 times and it gets real annoying. The potions trophy might give people fits too but not nearly as annoying. Just follow a guide for the crest and the rest is a cinch.

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Lvl 4 - Silver

HARD, potions were a bitch and the flying master trophy was just ridiculous took me three days to finish the flying matches.

www.powerpyx.com

Clearly a 2!
    It's a little annoying at some point (e.g. Master of Flying Trophy), but not hard at all.

Beast Incarnate

2 - Easy

Flying can be a pain in the ass, but it doesn't take long to get used to

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy, the only challenging part being the Master of Flying trophy as it takes a lot of practice & patience.

PRO Member

2. Easy

I'm a big Harry Potter fan and it took me awhile to decide to play the video game, but I am sooo glad I did. I loved it! It was easy, but still fun and there was a challenge for the flying part, but still got it all down fairly quickly. For me, the frustrating time involved part were the crests. The duels were too easy...the potions were pretty simple...and the flying demanded a precise course with a little bumping along the way, but the paths were pretty easy once you got them down (maybe 10 to 15 tries apiece for the last 4 at 3 minutes a pop im guessing). Really fun game i thought though and fairly fast overall. It's the only platinum i've gotten that fit into the listed guide time so far. If you like the movie or books, i think it's a great choice to play.