Shaun Mars !!Spoilers!!

This is a discussion on Shaun Mars !!Spoilers!! within the Heavy Rain forum, part of the H; Hi there, How do we let shaun die? Is there only one way or several. Try to see it in ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Shaun Mars !!Spoilers!!

Hi there,

How do we let shaun die? Is there only one way or several. Try to see it in the net but it seems there's nothing on this. Need it for "all endings".

Thanks

Lvl 7 - Gold

That depends on what you have done throughout the game.

What chapter/mission you up to? And where are the 4 characters?

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 6 - Silver

if you have met the requirements for the "Perfect Crime" trophy, and have passed all the trials up to the motel where Ethan and Madison can have sex, save your game here and you'll be able get all the endings from this point, just by doing every different thing you can do like getting caught by the cops, failing the final trial, failing the final trial (this time with figuring out where Shaun is), or letting certain people get killed etc

hope that helps

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    if you have met the requirements for the "Perfect Crime" trophy, and have passed all the trials up to the motel where Ethan and Madison can have sex, save your game here and you'll be able get all the endings from this point, just by doing every different thing you can do like getting caught by the cops, failing the final trial, failing the final trial (this time with figuring out where Shaun is), or letting certain people get killed etc

hope that helps
    In fact i'm trying perfect crime too. The problem is that up to this i had all the requirements except the Hassan shop where i convinced the robber to leave wthout killing him. I've replayed that chapter to fullfill the perfect crime requirements but the trophys's not popping. Do i need to start from scratch with a new game?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Syriamn View Post
    In fact i'm trying perfect crime too. The problem is that up to this i had all the requirements except the Hassan shop where i convinced the robber to leave wthout killing him. I've replayed that chapter to fullfill the perfect crime requirements but the trophys's not popping. Do i need to start from scratch with a new game?
    You need to play from the shop until the end of the game for the trophy to unlock.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    You need to play from the shop until the end of the game for the trophy to unlock.
    Yeah, i've tried a bunch of variations to avoid that but the trophy never popped. Doing that now. It appears to be no other way.