Perfect Crime & Trial Master

This is a discussion on Perfect Crime & Trial Master within the Heavy Rain forum, part of the H; So, I finished the game and now have 18 trophies left. I decided to start from Hassan's shop (with auto-save ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Perfect Crime & Trial Master

So, I finished the game and now have 18 trophies left. I decided to start from Hassan's shop (with auto-save turned on) to do Perfect Crime and Trial Master. I left the robber to kill the owner. When I finished chapter The Bear I thought I hit all the QTE correctly, but the chapter ended and the trophy didn't pop. Then the next chapter came and the game auto saved. Can I go to chapter select, select The bear and still get both trophies during that one playthrough or do I have to continue playing to get Perfect Crime and after that start again from The bear to get Trial Master?

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

as long as everyone dies that is required to die for the perfect crime trophy i belive that you can get the trial master trophy in the same playthrough cause Ethan isnt required to die to get the perfect crime trophy at all so he can get to the ending

Lvl 2 - Bronze

If you didn't receive the letters for the hangman in the bear challenge i'm afraide you have to go back to this point and pick up from here. if you got the letters you made the trial (and the trophy for that matter) and you're good as long as you fullfill the requirements in the throphy guide for perfect crime.