Some Hitman: Absolution Footage

This is a discussion on Some Hitman: Absolution Footage within the Hitman: Absolution forum, part of the H; Thought I'd share this gameplay footage with you folks...

Nope, nothing

Some Hitman: Absolution Footage

Thought I'd share this gameplay footage with you folks

INTJ

-Music is terrible, they shouldn't have dumped Jesper Kyd, or at least they could have remixed the earlier songs.
    -Cinematic takedowns are dumb.
    -When he threw the knife he didn't even have to aim unlike previous games.
    -It doesn't seem to have any inventory management. I might be wrong.
    -no Fiber wire in sight. This weapon is essentially Hitman's iconic weapon.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

Retired TGT Member

I like Jesper Kyd's work on the AC series, but the over-dramatic music seemed out of place here. I'd prefer something more lively and synthetic, like a Bond game or Mass Effect game.

To me the throwing knife scene looked like auto-aim was on. I wouldn't be surprised if easy mode has auto-aim, or if auto-aim is an option in the setting menu, you know, for people who want to take the easy way out.

It's still 5.5 months before the game hits and this pre-beta footage could be pretty old, so it looked rough and I don't think it's wise to draw too many conclusions from this.

It was still fun to watch though, if a little bit slow.

INTJ

the only way i know ill like this game is if square enix pulls a deus ex hr 2.0 and leak a early press build again

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    I like Jesper Kyd's work on the AC series, but the over-dramatic music seemed out of place here. I'd prefer something more lively and synthetic, like a Bond game or Mass Effect game.

To me the throwing knife scene looked like auto-aim was on. I wouldn't be surprised if easy mode has auto-aim, or if auto-aim is an option in the setting menu, you know, for people who want to take the easy way out.

It's still 5.5 months before the game hits and this pre-beta footage could be pretty old, so it looked rough and I don't think it's wise to draw too many conclusions from this.

It was still fun to watch though, if a little bit slow.
    Agreed about the music, the music composed for Absolution just doesn't feel right at all. They shouldn't have gotten rid of Kyd IMO.

I'd say if anything if there is an auto-aim feature that it is only available on the easier difficulies.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

looks real good. if their is a midnight launch for this game i will be picking it up then

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 8 - Gold

I've watched a video of this with a full HUD and a cutscene at the end. The HUD looks cluttered with an information window near the center of the screen but that can be turned off.
    The instinct feature is fully customizable. You can turn off enemy path indicator and the ability to see enemies through walls.

The game keeps looking better and better but they shouldn't have fired Kyd and Bateson. The new voice of 47 sounds nothing like the calm, european voice he had in older games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    -no Fiber wire in sight. This weapon is essentially Hitman's iconic weapon.
    This will be Dead Space all over again.

Seriously now, remember the first gameplay demo in the old library? He picked up some sort of a wire and used it on a guard so I'm pretty sure it will be in the game. I mean, it the most iconic weapon in the Hitman franchise.