Hitman Absolution in a Nutshell

This is a discussion on Hitman Absolution in a Nutshell within the Hitman: Absolution forum, part of the H; ...

INTJ

Hitman Absolution in a Nutshell

Carpe Diem

A picture of a pile of shit would be just as appropriate. The HD collection can't come soon enough

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Angel of Death

Basically a game where enemies can see through any wall imaginable, and they know you are always there, so being stealthy is impossible. I like the game, but the core sneaking mechanics are broken because the enemies are impossibly smart.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Basically a game where enemies can see through any wall imaginable, and they know you are always there, so being stealthy is impossible. I like the game, but the core sneaking mechanics are broken because the enemies are impossibly smart.
    It is possible to be sneaky but only on the levels were you can get slient assassin rating. But still loved the game first hitman game i ever played.

Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    the enemies are impossibly dumb

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 8 - Gold

I liked the game for what it was, a stealth action game. However, it wasn't as good as a Hitman game. I replayed each previous Hitman game a million times and never got bored. I got tired of Absolution after 3 playthroughs. The game relies too much on instinct to use disguises and then all you have left is sneaking from cover to cover. That's all nice and dandy but it's not what Hitman is about.