Jack of all trades - Glitch

This is a discussion on Jack of all trades - Glitch within the Hitman: Absolution forum, part of the H; Yeah so I did everything to be required for this trophy, didn't pop. Checked internet, apperantly it is knowned to ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Jack of all trades - Glitch

Yeah so I did everything to be required for this trophy, didn't pop. Checked internet, apperantly it is knowned to glitch.
    Solutions are very unclear, do I have to start over? Ofcourse I had to do the goddamn pithcer in chapter one. So what is my best option?

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Platinum Dohvakiin

When I played through the game the first time the trophy glitched on me as well. There really are only two ways to fix it. Either start a new game on easy because you can get the requirements for the trophy done on easy. And do the Pitcher first, then worry about the rest. The second option is to save your save data on a flash drive then delete it from your PS3 hdd and start the game over from scratch. I would still recommend doing Pitcher first, because usually if you don't the trophy glitches anyway.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 7 - Gold

Okay, I'll new game easy difficulty. Do the pitcher on Run for moi life. no problemo, wish me luck
    Won't thank you yet .P

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah... didn't work... I'll just delete my save file. FFS... tired of shit trophies like this one...

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Got it and the plat! Did as you said, deleted the save file started over. Thanks for the help

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

For anyone else that reads this thread, this trophy is not glitched. It isn't bugged, it works just fine if you know the correct method. I saw a thread about this on the net and basically all you have to do is get 5 consecutive kills with a thrown sharp weapon like a syringe or a knife. The level where you have to escape the police in the library is a perfect place to do it. Here is a video explaining how it's done so people don't delete their save files and waste a ton of time. It can be done on easy and here it is. Enjoy.