Have the been servers shut down for good???

This is a discussion on Have the been servers shut down for good??? within the Homefront forum, part of the H; So I was checking this game out online and discovered that many other gaming forums have discussions relating to the ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Have the been servers shut down for good???

So I was checking this game out online and discovered that many other gaming forums have discussions relating to the servers being offline and that THQ had shut the servers down permanently... leaving the platinum for this game now possibly unobtainable...

Does anyone on here know anything about this or can shed any light on the matter?

EDIT: Ive just joined the dots and realised that this is probably due to the THQ bankrupcy/liquidation. Hopefully these servers will be opened again soon but for anyone looking at this game, no servers = no
    Last edited by black__bunny; 04-02-2013 at 05:21 AM.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 6 - Silver

Want the serves back? Sign up here www.facebook.com/WeWantTheServersBackForHomefront

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is it possible to do private match with friends to get trophies? Or do you have to be on the servers to get trophies.

Banned

Bad news is the server got shut down now.