Best mask for A+ scores?

This is a discussion on Best mask for A+ scores? within the Hotline Miami forum, part of the H; What's the best mask to help get a A+ score? I'm looking on the leaderboards and a lot seem to ...

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Best mask for A+ scores?

What's the best mask to help get a A+ score? I'm looking on the leaderboards and a lot seem to just have that chicken mask which doesn't add any skill or weapon? I was using the mask with the drill but it seems to be of no use in later chapters

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

NSFW

Carl the Grasshopper's Drill can be abused for greatness, since it gives a damn good amount of points for each kill, but the weapon itself is shortranged and hard to kill people with. Zach the Frog is probably the only other considerable mask, because you can score huge on combos.

EDIT: If neither of those two swings for you, it's basically a matter of figuring out what gives you trouble in the particular stages and then take on the mask that reduces that difficulty. The chicken mask seems like a bad way to go since none of the other masks seem to have a negative effect on you.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Rise Above

yea Zach the frog is the best. but in order to get A+ you need to be switching your play style. your game quickness and strategy have a lot to do with points. try throwing some weapons and doing some ground kills with different weapons and also try to be quick about it. don't use weapons it will lower your points. just keep at it and you eventually get the GET A LIFE Trophy.

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

thanks for the replies. I just went mental with the fury mask and got A+ on all chapters. I now have the platnium trophy

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk