How To Train Your Dragon~Can you have multiple dragons of the same type?

This is a discussion on How To Train Your Dragon~Can you have multiple dragons of the same type? within the How to Train Your Dragon forum, part of the H; I'm working through the game and hit a spot where it's a pain winning the third Tourney's leader because he ...

PRO Member

How To Train Your Dragon~Can you have multiple dragons of the same type?

I'm working through the game and hit a spot where it's a pain winning the third Tourney's leader because he has 4 Toothless dragon's that have stronger lives the further you get into his 4. I'm wondering can I have that many as well? I have 4 but they are all different kinds cause I thought that's what you could only do. Any answers out there for me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Platmate Editor in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by ghostsxshadow View Post
    I'm working through the game and hit a spot where it's a pain winning the third Tourney's leader because he has 4 Toothless dragon's that have stronger lives the further you get into his 4. I'm wondering can I have that many as well? I have 4 but they are all different kinds cause I thought that's what you could only do. Any answers out there for me would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Yes you can have four of the same kind....its much easier to have an army of Night Furies IMO

PRO Member

Gahhhhh, I wish I knew that. Damn. I would have done that exact thing. Thanks for the info.