Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 pre-order

This is a discussion on Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 pre-order within the Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 forum, part of the H; Nis America has just open for Pre-order of Standard and Limited Edition . The Limited Edition will contain: Hyperdimension Neptunia ...

PRO Member

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 pre-order

Nis America has just open for Pre-order of Standard and Limited Edition.

The Limited Edition will contain:

• Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Premium Box
    • Full color, hardcover artbook
    • Exclusive playing card deck
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 OST
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 game for PS3

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Think I'll pass, got the Japanese limited edition and it has everything here minus the playing cards. I will be getting the standard though!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Finally received mine today. Ordered the Limited Edition. Kinda disappointed in the main packaging box for the game. To me its pretty flimsy compared to the Atelier Rorona and Totori. Even though it was well packaged in about 4 layers of bubble wrap it was still damaged. Wish it would have been sold in stores or on Amazon though.

PRO Member

I too recieved my LE Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 today, I was relieved because I had heard a lot of people on the NISA forums complaining about the game box, soundtrack jewelcase, and even 1 or 2 people stating that their gamecase was damaged. Luckily mine suffered no damage (even though it was jammed into the mailbox) haven't played the game yet, but checked out the artbook and the playing cards, and the pics are pretty cool, I especially enjoy the rough sketches in the 2nd half of the artbook.
    Wish the game had arrived on time, but glad to have it in my posession. Now just gotta wait till the fiancee gives up the PS3 for a while and I can check it out on the guest account. Sadly it'll be a while till I make up my roadmap and start my playthrough(s) as my backlog is huge atm.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Is the artbook that came with the English limited edition hardback? My friend said it was, can anyone confirm this?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDrive View Post
    Is the artbook that came with the English limited edition hardback? My friend said it was, can anyone confirm this?
    yes, it is indeed hardcover. it's about 16 pages long with a hardcover binding that has a colour picture of Nepgear on the front. I believe if you search the artbook on the web, you can find an image of the book itself if not scans of the images inside as well.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    yes, it is indeed hardcover. it's about 16 pages long with a hardcover binding that has a colour picture of Nepgear on the front. I believe if you search the artbook on the web, you can find an image of the book itself if not scans of the images inside as well.
    Thanks for the reply. The artbook that came with the JP limited edition isn't hardback :/, but it has the figures so its all good.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by bvevahjvfk View Post
    Fashion lovers from various areas of the globe admire this classiness of such gorgeous exploring flats. www.isabelmarantshoes.co.uk is a masterpiece of shoe-making. The baskets isabel marant have passed away alongside more and more with great and decent popularity. isabel marant sneaker release is definitely the major you for sporting activities! etoile isabel marant sneakers are always giving surprises to every customer, within new elements adding to the shoes, you can pick the style which is adorned with eye-catching fringe details, low wedge subtly also gained to perfect it's entirety look. We provide you with massive volume designer Also You can buy the top quality and huge isabel marant shoes kate bosworth coachella.
    Name: isabel marant sneakers red SKU: Isabel Marant 19759 Brand: Isabel Marant site: Buy Isabel Marant Manly Boots - Cheap Isabel Marant Shoes UK Isabel Marant Shoes UK's Mission basket isabel marant To provide one-stop sercvice and point-to-point trade solution for our worldwide customers. isabel marant shoes sneakers To reach 100% customer satisfactory. isabel marant ankle boots To offer cost-effective trade services. isabel marant sneakers betty To maximize our international buyer's competitiveness and profitability.
    Wow, y'all spammers are now coming onto legit posts? Post reported