With Great Power Comes Greater Power trophy

This is a discussion on With Great Power Comes Greater Power trophy within the Infamous 2 forum, part of the I; So what's the deal on this With 'Great Power Comes Greater Power' trophy? Do I have to unlock good + ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

With Great Power Comes Greater Power trophy

So what's the deal on this With 'Great Power Comes Greater Power' trophy? Do I have to unlock good + bad karma on 1 save and buy all the good OR bad or do I ONLY have to unlock 1 karma side and purchase them all? And what about the neutral powers? This trophy is driving me nuts. I have no XP left and the map is cleared. So no more enemies...

An old-fashioned cowboy

You only need to unlock and purchase the powers for one karma along with the neutral powers. Also if you go back to Gas Works you might find some enemies running around or you could so UGC missions to try and get some more xp.

Or you could wait to get this trophy on your second playhtrough and the opposite karma you choose for your first because once you finish the game on both karma's you get access to both sets of powers and alot of xp.