View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

11 11.70%
  • 2 - Easy

70 74.47%
  • 3 - Moderate

12 12.77%
  • 4 - Hard

1 1.06%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Infamous 2 forum, part of the I; I'm giving it a 2 - Easy. Hard difficulty wasn't hard at all. You are actually kinda overpowered in this ...

www.powerpyx.com

I'm giving it a 2 - Easy.
    Hard difficulty wasn't hard at all. You are actually kinda overpowered in this game.
    All in all, it's easier than inFAMOUS 1, due to the fact that the collectibles are way easier to get and don't require that much time.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Easy.
    A lot easier than Infamous 1, stunts are a lot easier, blast shard collecting is easier with the upgrade for it, and hard mode is a joke.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleTimbits View Post
    Easy.
    A lot easier than Infamous 1, stunts are a lot easier, blast shard collecting is easier with the upgrade for it, and hard mode is a joke.
    Pretty much this, I was happy blast shard collecting was easier though since the map I used was incomplete.
    Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Easy nothing difficult at all. The only hard about this game is playing the game a second time just so you can get the plat.

Retired...

Easy - It was easier than original but after getting all side missions, you need purchased to unlock the blast shard sense, and you will find all blast shards. Easiest plat so far for sure!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Change is mediocre

3 - Moderate. Blast shards are far easier in this game, hard had like 2 moments where it was actually difficult. But there was Knockout in the Blackout that was a little difficult, and the 2 playthroughs isn't great.

Lvl 9 - Gold

1 - Very Easy
    Shards were more visible in this game and were less in numbers, story was even easier than the 1st game (which was already pretty easy), both endings were so easy. I even "made the mistake of playing the Hard playthrough on the Evil mode" which is absolutely weird cuz i saw no difference in combat (besides taking more damage, but it was still super easy) the enemies still took the same amount of shots to kill. just an overall easy game. not to say it wasnt fun though, and it was much better gameplay wise compared to the 1st. that game had so many problems with moving Cole and his aiming and skills... ugh, it was bad. after almost every mission id somehow fall through the ground and just float in a sort of limbo for like 20 minutes while i couldnt go to the pause menu, quit the game, or (for some reason) turn off my PS3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I vote 2 for easy. Similar to infamous in difficulty. Just as fun if not more fun to play. Great story, I recommend for everyone.

Forget I Was Ever Here

EASY PEEZY and the blast shards were a since in this one!!

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

voted Very Easy. 1ST PLATINUM HERE I COME!!

Closing this account

Kinda Easy if you don't over think yourself while playing this game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate, It is too bad that the end of the Story. I enjoyed the Game.
    Jesus is Lord!!

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

voted 2 easy and if you count getting the end game bonuses from the first game save file then that makes it even eaiser and hard mode really wasnt all that too hard i expected to pull my hair out like when i was fighting kesseler in the first game but the end game boss was easy i didnt even die once to the end game boss personally 1.5 depending on skill

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    voted 2 easy and if you count getting the end game bonuses from the first game save file then that makes it even eaiser and hard mode really wasnt all that too hard i expected to pull my hair out like when i was fighting kesseler in the first game but the end game boss was easy i didnt even die once to the end game boss personally 1.5 depending on skill
    Pretty much this. Hard was much much much easier this time around, as was everything else.

The Blast shards were actually larger or easier to spot as well, as by the time I went looking for them I already had almost all of them just from seeing them and grabbing them while they were there. Then that skill made it quite simple to snatch up the last few I had.

The only thing that made it at all "difficult" for me was I finished everything and was short 10k xp reading online I could do ugc's for a good amount of xp, only to find out it had since been patched so that you only received ~80xp per ugc, so that was just a silly mistake on my part as well as time consuming, but not difficult at all.

On a side note, awesome, awesome story. One of my favorite stories from all ps3 games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Agree with everyone here, takes time but nothing is too difficult! Blast Shard Sense does make the collecting much easier too

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Even with two playthroughs, I still voted easy on this one. The only difficulty is with the 'With Great Power Comes Greater Power' trophy, and that's a stretch.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy.
    Nothing really stood out as really hard. A couple of trophies were a bit of a grind, but in all, it was a very quick plat and fun to do.

PRO Member

Easy 4 me was a lot easier to infamous

Lvl 8 - Gold

Voted very easy. The stunts for both evil and good powers weren't nowhere as difficult as the ones in the first game. You can get the karma trophies before 1/4 of the way through the game (though very time consuming to do it this way). You can save before any mission where you choose between Kuo and Nix, etc.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 - The game wasn't hard, some parts became somewhat of a drag and the last sections became boring after playing it through twice. But enjoyable for the most part.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast