Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood $10 pre order

This is a discussion on inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood $10 pre order within the Infamous 2 forum, part of the I; Standalone? hmm..well Undead Nightmare was standalone and they added the trophy list to the original list, I hope the same ...

40oz to freedom

Standalone? hmm..well Undead Nightmare was standalone and they added the trophy list to the original list, I hope the same happens here.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i hope they make this one long enough too have a platinum even if this is a mini/dlc too infamous 2.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Geez, you people... DLC means Downloadable Content. Every single item on PSN is DLC. It doesn't only apply to add-on content.
    This piece of inFAMOUS DLC is a standalone game that doesn't require the original game disc. If they simply add it to the inFAMOUS 2 trophy list, then there's no chance of a plat. However, if it's as big as they're saying (with hours of content), and has a ton of unique stuff to do, AND they give it its own trophy list, it could potentially have a plat.
    And pre-orders for DLC are becoming more common, as they can throw in bonuses for them, just like they did with the PSN Play program, though I didn't get any of those games.
    Why complain? If paying for it before it comes out gets me bonus stuff, I'm not going to complain. Free stuff is awesome.
    And the price drop seems to be an adjustment, not a short-time thing, as they don't mention anything about "$9.99 for early buyers". It was just officially announced as only being $10 when they finally gave us the release date. Could be they saw the huge fanbase waiting for this, and realized they didn't need to charge as much to cover the cost of production. So, free stuff for pre-ordering and $5 less than expected. Wins for the consumers all around.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    Geez, you people... DLC means Downloadable Content. Every single item on PSN is DLC. It doesn't only apply to add-on content.
    This piece of inFAMOUS DLC is a standalone game that doesn't require the original game disc. If they simply add it to the inFAMOUS 2 trophy list, then there's no chance of a plat. However, if it's as big as they're saying (with hours of content), and has a ton of unique stuff to do, AND they give it its own trophy list, it could potentially have a plat.
    And pre-orders for DLC are becoming more common, as they can throw in bonuses for them, just like they did with the PSN Play program, though I didn't get any of those games.
    Why complain? If paying for it before it comes out gets me bonus stuff, I'm not going to complain. Free stuff is awesome.
    And the price drop seems to be an adjustment, not a short-time thing, as they don't mention anything about "$9.99 for early buyers". It was just officially announced as only being $10 when they finally gave us the release date. Could be they saw the huge fanbase waiting for this, and realized they didn't need to charge as much to cover the cost of production. So, free stuff for pre-ordering and $5 less than expected. Wins for the consumers all around.
    From what i read you only have a little thing wrong there, you can plat a game that has DLC with or without the DLC, you just need to complete the original set of trophies that it came with, there are many people with a plat in a game but the trophy list isn't 100%

Lvl 4 - Silver

i and few other here know dlc means downloadable content. but we use another word for the games and we like too use dlc for the add on content...

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    i and few other here know dlc means downloadable content. but we use another word for the games and we like too use dlc for the add on content...
    Yes even though it is classed as DLC by your standards AizawaYuuichi, when anyone normally says DLC that means and downloadable add on for a game (Like the Call of Duty packs or like in inFamous and inFamous 2 extra powers) where as a stand alone game is......just a game.

Btw if anyone plays The Game (Mindgame)....................you lose.
    Last edited by LordZargus; 10-17-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Indie Game Developer

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    From what i read you only have a little thing wrong there, you can plat a game that has DLC with or without the DLC, you just need to complete the original set of trophies that it came with, there are many people with a plat in a game but the trophy list isn't 100%
    That's not why he's talking about. He's saying that since the game is a standalone purchase, instead of having trophies added on to the inFamous 2 trophy list, it could get it's own separate list. And if that is the case, it has a chance of having it's own unique platinum, separate from infamous 2's plat. If it was added onto the I2 list, there would be no chance of that, since there is already a plat in infamous 2, and you can't have multiple plats per game (OR CAN YOU?!)
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

PRO Mimbur

I per-ordered it the other day. And I'm rocking the theme right now.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ABSTRACT678 View Post
    I per-ordered it the other day. And I'm rocking the theme right now.

Yeah that theme is awesome. I'll probablly use it thru Halloween.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 3 - Bronze

infamous 1 & 2 are both awesome! i cant wait for festival of blood! i would pre-order it tho cuz the price may go up... look at what happened to dead nation...

PRO Mimbur

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Yeah that theme is awesome. I'll probablly use it thru Halloween.
    I'll probably use it until they get some Dynamic U3 themes .

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post

Btw if anyone plays the game....................you lose.
    it will be aded on to InFamous 2

and with a name like LordZargus, (lol) you are the one to lose...lolololololol

Lvl 10 - Platinum

anybody know what the gameplay or story entails? just infamous 2 with vampires?

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy72 View Post
    it will be aded on to InFamous 2

and with a name like LordZargus, (lol) you are the one to lose...lolololololol
    I am not sure how you got to that. Please explain lol
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Lvl 6 - Silver

I am not sure how you got to that. Please explain lol
    people who play this game lose, you said. i ordered it and was offended, so i made fun of your name

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy72 View Post
    people who play this game lose, you said. i ordered it and was offended, so i made fun of your name
    *Major Facepalm*

Not inFamous 1, 2 or Festival of Blood. I have ed both 1 and 2 and love them. I was talking about the Mindgame called The Game where you have to make other people lose The Game by making them think about The Game. As soon as you think about The Game you have to announce that you lose making anyone who hears you that also plays The Game lose as well.

The Game (mind game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok back on topic, I will be getting this pre ordered............TODAY............if I have the money that is lol.
    Last edited by LordZargus; 10-17-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

*Major Facepalm*

Not inFamous 1, 2 or Festival of Blood. I have ed both 1 and 2 and love them. I was talking about the Mindgame called The Game where you have to make other people lose The Game by making them think about The Game. As soon as you think about The Game you have to announce that you lose making anyone who hears you that also plays The Game lose as well.

The Game (mind game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok back on topic, I will be getting this pre ordered............TODAY............if I have the money that is lol.
    I figured thats what you were referring to. Captain lost and so did you and I!!!!! CRAP! lol

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    I figured thats what you were referring to. Captain lost and so did you and I!!!!! CRAP! lol
    My secret mission is now complete lmfao

And damn it. Looks like the EU can not pre order it. All we can get is is trailer from Gamescom. That SUCKS!
    Last edited by LordZargus; 10-17-2011 at 01:44 PM.

PRO Member

Has anyone been able to find any information regarding trophies or length for Festival of Blood?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Has anyone been able to find any information regarding trophies or length for Festival of Blood?
    I read some were earlier it will take a handfull of hours to complete. I have been looking for a trophy list for about a week now and still can't find one.

http://www.g4tv.com/games/ps3/65700/...odnight-folks/

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast