need help with infamous 2 trophy

This is a discussion on need help with infamous 2 trophy within the Infamous 2 forum, part of the I; ok i have only 3 left trophies left till the platinum trophy but ok trophy is really buging with its ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

need help with infamous 2 trophy

ok i have only 3 left trophies left till the platinum trophy but ok trophy is really buging with its the one were u have to buy all the powers you see i F###ed up this platinum because i did i bad mission on my good playthrough and that screwe things up for me now i had to play threw the whole game again but this time i have to do all the side missions again or i can got back to my good playthrew were i already done all the side missions only problem i dont have enough XP to buy the powers and i already done all the missions now all i can do is the UGC missions but they dont give out much does anyone hae any ideas on how i can get more XP? i really want this platinum so that i can get rid of the game ( just so u know i LOVED this game but the way i work is once i platinum ia game i dont see a need to play it again unless it has multiplayer or re playability

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would say UGC and change the search for XP and you might build up somewhat fast.

FF-Junkie!

Dont know if it helps you much but when you finish the game for the second time you get 15000 XP AND full access to all powers

Sig masterfully created by the one and only Bladia!
    Checkout my Youtube www.youtube.com/thesonofsephiroth

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I say go around smacking civilians and then healing them it takes a long time but it's the funniest way to get xp in my opinion

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

Ice Cream Firefighter

I would just play it again that game is fun plus I make youtube videos with my other PSN account & was Thinking of Making a Infamous 2 walkthrough so there will be 2 more playthroughs happening for me & im looking forward to see if they are going to make another one & how they are going to do it this is my opinion on how they could make a third story work with second's 2 endings

Dont click the spoiler unless you have completed both endings

Toggle Spoiler

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    I would say UGC and change the search for XP and you might build up somewhat fast.
    Go with this mate.^

There are a heap of UGC missions that give out a heap of xp that don't take long to complete. There was one classic UGC made by some legend and all it had was a cage in the water with a heap of enemies trapped in it. All you had to do was stand there and keep blasting lightning into the water and you racked up a heap of xp.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ok first please use the punctuation called a period at the end of sentences. I think the best thing to do is since you have to beat it twice anyways, just get the 15000 XP and spend that.

Lvl 4 - Silver

thanks to all u guys who replied but i finally managed to get the platinum i had to finish the game again almost twice which brings the count to almost 4 times that i have finished this game

platbar and sig by wadefan1