Does Infamous 2 read your Save data or Trophy data from Infamous?

This is a discussion on Does Infamous 2 read your Save data or Trophy data from Infamous? within the Infamous 2 forum, part of the I; I'm speaking about the bonuses you get at the beginning of the game. So does anyone know for sure which ...

An old-fashioned cowboy

Does Infamous 2 read your Save data or Trophy data from Infamous?

I'm speaking about the bonuses you get at the beginning of the game. So does anyone know for sure which is it. I've heard some people say the game reads your Infamous Save data and I've also heard the game reads your Infamous Trophy data. Also can i delete my game data for Infamous without it affecting the bonuses?

Buy my book, Alteration

Yes it does. Good or Evil Trophies from Infamous (not full good or full evil, just some) - Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good Karma or level 1 evil Karma
    Trophies indicating players collected 25% of the blast shards from Infamous - Yields free energy cores in Infamous 2
    Trophies indicating players collected 50% or more of the blast cores in Infamous - Unlocks two free energy cores
    Infamous 1 Completest Trophy - Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty, unlocks 1000xp bonus for Infamous 2.
    Specific Trophies indicate decisions made in Infamous reflect side missions, Dead Drops and even dialog variety in Infamous 2.

Copy->pasted from IGN.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 7 - Gold

From what I know it's the save data that it reads, since games don't touch other games trophies. You can delete installed game (and the saves) once you started Infamous 2 with your bonuses.

PRO Member

Awesome I still havent started this one yet..just got so many games lol.