Good side mission dissappearing :-(

This is a discussion on Good side mission dissappearing :-( within the Infamous forum, part of the I; So good side mission (on this pic #14/Tied Down 2 Infamous Guide & Walkthrough - PlayStation 3 (PS3) - IGN ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Good side mission dissappearing :-(

So good side mission (on this pic #14/Tied Down 2 Infamous Guide & Walkthrough - PlayStation 3 (PS3) - IGN ) shows on the map when I'm in the Neon District, but dissapears when I go to the historic district. I kill the First Sons in that area, but it never comes back....anyone ever have this problem and got it work. Please help, I need this to get all my positive powers...so close and I REALLY don't want to go through it a 3rd time!!!

illegal in 9 countries

Have you progressed the main story far enough for it to pop up?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ya, I'm at the sphere mission just beforethe final fight with Kessler!

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Have you progressed the main story far enough for it to pop up?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

So it never showed back up until I beat Kessler. Then it was up right away and I was able to complete it. Crisis overted and platinum obtained...thanks!

illegal in 9 countries

Weird...

Congrats on the

PRO Member

Congrads on the Plat...Now strap yourself and be ready to face the Beast in InFamous 2..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 2 - Bronze

To inFAMOUS 2 or not inFAMOUS 2....

I'm not sure about inFAMOUS 2. Truth be told, I would never have played inFamous after trying the demo on PSN, but I got it for free from the outtage, so I did it. After all the shards, dead drops, and the monotany of going throught the story 2 times, I'm not sure I'm going to get the second one. I will say I thought the story was pretty good and I am curious about 2. What are your thoughts on 2 and Festival of Blood? Are the collectible trophies as bad or easier to get?

Retired TGT Member

The gameplay and graphics are better in 2 and FoB, and the collectibles are much less annoying, though not much less numerous. I say go for it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'll keep it in mind, is it harder? I felt like after about 1/3 of the game on hard that I was so powerful that with a little calre, enemies weren't ableto do much to me. Kessler was a challenge because it took so long on hard (gave me time to make mistakes), but he was rather simple?

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown253 View Post
    I'll keep it in mind, is it harder? I felt like after about 1/3 of the game on hard that I was so powerful that with a little calre, enemies weren't ableto do much to me. Kessler was a challenge because it took so long on hard (gave me time to make mistakes), but he was rather simple?
    It's about the same difficulty in my opinion, the collectables are easier since you can buy an upgrade that shows you the nearest blast shard, even if you're not in the radar zone.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown253 View Post
    I'm not sure about inFAMOUS 2. Truth be told, I would never have played inFamous after trying the demo on PSN, but I got it for free from the outtage, so I did it. After all the shards, dead drops, and the monotany of going throught the story 2 times, I'm not sure I'm going to get the second one. I will say I thought the story was pretty good and I am curious about 2. What are your thoughts on 2 and Festival of Blood? Are the collectible trophies as bad or easier to get?
    Same Here, I got infamous because of the I think it was called "Welcome Back" program, and platted it and at first I wanted to play #2 but I soon gave up that idea atleast for now......, until I plat/100% all the games I own....

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)