The Story

This is a discussion on The Story within the Infamous forum, part of the I; Overall not a bad game, I love how you can jump around and seemingly do almost anything, even fly a ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The Story

Overall not a bad game, I love how you can jump around and seemingly do almost anything, even fly a little bit. I just don't understand the story at all or where it's going. I'm about halfway through right now, on the second island, and I just don't get it. I mean at first it's some sort of attack that ruins the city, then for some reason it's quarenteened off from the rest of the world and why are there so many different groups causing trouble and shooting everything up?
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I've Completed the game on both Karma's and Completely Understood The Story on Both Karma's
    The Best Thing To Do is Complete The Game On Your Karma Of Choice and Then Post again if you don't understand anything
    because I don't want to ruin the game completely for you and other readers

Lvl 9 - Gold

When the ray sphere blew up it released a plague. that's why the island is quarantined.

Finish up the story then if you have any more questions ask again, major spoilers if I say anything else!
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 7 - Gold

It's all explained really well in the end, and I do mean ALL. If when you finish it - you still don't understand something - I'll answer any and all questions.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    When the ray sphere blew up it released a plague. that's why the island is quarantined.

Finish up the story then if you have any more questions ask again, major spoilers if I say anything else!
    ^^ This! After you finish the story it's not as confusing anymore.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah now that I've gotten near the end it's starting to come together, probably after the second play through it'll all make sense.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just Finished inFamous 2 , The Plague Stuff Makes way More Sense after you've finished that as well
    MY FIRST EVER GUIDE :
    20 Platinum's and Proud!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'm more into war/fps games. i'm slow so , i played through infamous good and bad karma several times before i started earning the hard to get trophies. i really enjoyed infamous, it's game play, graphics, voice matched animation, as well as the storyline. if you like infamous, get infamous 2. storyline is much deeper. although i really don't like either ending. not going to say why. those of you that's played infamous 2 know why. poor zeke... i hope in infamous 3 they give zeke some powers other than a .44 mag. and keep cole's character and continue the same storyline. good work sucker punch..