View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 3.25%
  • 2 - Easy

41 33.33%
  • 3 - Moderate

68 55.28%
  • 4 - Hard

8 6.50%
  • 5 - Very Hard

2 1.63%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Infamous forum, part of the I; 3 moderate some of the stunts were a PITA and finding all 350 blast shards is time consuming but the ...

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

3 moderate some of the stunts were a PITA and finding all 350 blast shards is time consuming but the hard mode is a piece of cake if you do it under evil mode and take your time the final boss wasn't all that hard honestly with evil mode and hard.
    good game and good story and was a freebie from the black out

www.powerpyx.com

Got the plat back in 2010.
    inFAMOUS is quite easy. I will vote with a 2/5.
    The collectibles are a little annoying and time consuming, but they are very easy to locate.

Indie Game Developer

3 - Moderate

The game is pretty easy, but the blast shards and some missions on Hard difficulty can be a little challenging.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

PRO Member

3- Gave it a moderate. Awesome game, finding the shards were a pain before I organized myself a bit more, and then that was pretty much cake. Good boss fights, and good gameplay.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Moderate - Stunts were the most difficult part for me. Hard wasn't too hard for me.

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

spi
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate. Some of the trophies were annoying, but hard mode was other game's medium for me.

PRO Member

Moderate.
    Probably some stunts made this game a little bit of a pain in the neck, but even the Hard Mode was not really that challenging.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate. Irritating as hell...
    koxy1987

Forget I Was Ever Here

Finding all Shards and some of the Stunts only annoying part of the game!

WHO DAT!!!!

moderate, shards and i chose to be evil on my hard play and i should have done it on good

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very easy- Playing it on hard wasn't really a challenge, finding all the shards was annoying but it didn't really take that long to find them all and the stunts for me wasn't really a problem as I dedicated my entire 2nd playthrough to completing them as soon as I possibly could.
    The Twilight Saga: A tale of a girl torn between beastiality and necrophilia.

Lvl 9 - Gold

2 - Easy
    Normally I wouldn't say this, but Hard wasn't all that hard, and the only other "challenging" trophies (stunts and blast shards) aren't really that difficult and are made simple with guides. As long as you get all the grindy trophies out of the way on your good/evil playthroughs, only requires two runs.

Lvl 9 - Gold

i meant to vote for a 3 not a 1. mah-bad
    i found the story to be super easy but the shards were a pain to get even with a location guide.
    the only hard part was (besides the shards) the Hard ending cuz 90% of the time i was dodging his attacks, 7% of the time i was dying, and the other 3% was to my lightning shots at him, which did little to lower his health bar even if i got a direct hit with the Electric Hammer thing (the missle in inFamous 2)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

easy just a bit time consuming

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

PRO Member

3. moderate

Voted this way solely because of the blast shards. I loved the game until...2 blast shards left. 350 blue dots to chase around on a printed out map because the game's best help with that is running around mashing the left joy stick hoping to locate another dot really set me off!

The two runs were simple and a ton of fun. Went good the first time and evil the second hard playthru. Kessler was cake on hard with the evil power that you unlocked, faster down than my good run through on normal. The stunts were easy for me and no prob. Thought the shards were gonna be alright too until I came up 2 short. My advice for the shards...get a map printed out before you even start the game, make sure you clean up each island before you move onto the next, and get these done as organized as possible. They suck if you try to clean up later.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 for easy. The blast shards can be a pain. The game on hard isnt hard really. The story itself I really enjoyed. I like the bad guy/good guy aspect. All in all I recommend this game and Infamous 2 for everyone, very fun to play.

Backlog Grinding

3 for moderate. Finding the blast shards was time consuming and irritating when down to the last few. All in all a great game

Lvl 2 - Bronze

2 EASY
    I used a map for the blast shards on my first playthrough because I didn't want to spend 8 hrs looking for the last one. I've heard horror stories and I didn't want to hate the game for it. I didn't think the stunts were very hard, its a matter of knowing the right place to complete them.

I saved my infamous play for hard so it didn't matter if I was wasting civilians. I didn't think any single point was really that difficult, it's a matter of working through the problem and trying again. I would recommend doing your good playthrough first and getting all your shards on that run, then play the game on hard as infamous. Make sure to save enough xp for good or evil abilitys depending on what alignment your doing. Grinding xp can be annoying post game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate, The Blast Shards was the Hardest of this Game!!
    Jesus is Lord!!

PRO Member

2/5 Easy

Everything but the stunts was very easy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast