View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 3.25%
  • 2 - Easy

41 33.33%
  • 3 - Moderate

68 55.28%
  • 4 - Hard

8 6.50%
  • 5 - Very Hard

2 1.63%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Infamous forum, part of the I; I voted moderate , two playthroughs and the 'Stunt Master' trophy make it a moderate....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted moderate, two playthroughs and the 'Stunt Master' trophy make it a moderate.

Lvl 7 - Gold

i voted Moderate.

On hard there are some tough parts as the enemies have unlimited ammo and the last boss can be tricky at times.

It is also a time consuming platinum but that doesn't go into my platinum difficulty choice, its not over the top but being stuck on the last few shards could be very very annoying.

I hated this game, but loved the second one.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This game is HARD to plat because it gets boring, I voted moderate though
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I voted easy. The only trouble was the Stunt Master trophy. Just as the guide said, hard mode isn't hard.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

5-Moderate

I had to vote moderate because it was just to much of a pain for me to find the last shard. The stunts weren't to hard for me except for the have a nice fall one. Apart from that the hard difficulty and every other trophy were really easy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

Moderate. If you don't have a blast shard map, it'll get annoying to find them all (until you get the final blast shard finder upgrade). Even so, there is the one out to sea that is very difficult to find. Also because if you don't get most of the stunts in-game, you'll be unable to complete them post-game, meaning you'll need to do 2/3 playthroughs to complete everything. Grinding to get the other karma's powers can be pretty tedious too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate - Blast shard collecting was a bit of a grind, as was having to play through twice. Still, a good game.

Judgement by Blaster

Voted moderate due to the blast shard grinding. Last boss fight on hard was a bit of a pain. Overall great game by Suckerpunch.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate, hard playthrough wasnt too hard, blast shards and stunts were probably the only tough parts.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

3. Moderate: The last boss battle on the hardest difficulty was tough. Also tracking down all those shards was a real pain.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2. Easy.

Doing most of the trophies were quite fun and easily accomplished along the way of finishing the story. Even the Hard mode was quite easy compared to others (*stares at World of War*) but it still remained fun. It would have been Very Easy but finding the shards proved to be so frustrating it was easily the only trophy that could potentially make someone give up on the plat. My experience in finding the elusive last shard spanned exactly 74 hours, 28 minutes and 52 seconds....I found it hanging off a small piece of wood off the pier. With the exception of that particular trophy, the trophy list for InFamous was Easy.

Toggle Spoiler

Will you play for the love of the game or die as a coward?
    Will Not Accept Blank Friend Requests

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i gave this a 3. i thought the shardes, final lvl on hard, and some of the stunts were hard. eveything else was a piece of cake.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345