View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 3.25%
  • 2 - Easy

41 33.33%
  • 3 - Moderate

68 55.28%
  • 4 - Hard

8 6.50%
  • 5 - Very Hard

2 1.63%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Infamous forum, part of the I; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

2 - Easy. Almost moderate though. Only a few parts were a little challenging. The blast shards were annoying, but all you need is a couple hours and a good map, then you're done.

Lvl 9 - Gold

3 - Moderate

The stunts can be quite tricky and blast shards are hard to find once you only have a few left. Hard mode is quite challenging.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Korean Girl Group Groupie

2 - Easy

A couple play throughs on good and evil pathes, a couple of annoying challenges that require a small amount of set up, and combing the city like crazy to discover all those lovely blast shards. Nothing too difficult or skill heavy, just a minor pain in finding all those blue glowing stones. Easy enough Platinum.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would say it's a little harder than easy but not moderate either, so I voted easy. The shards weren't that bad until I only needed a couple for each district, then I had to search all over the place. With the stunts, I actually wound up performing most of them without even meaning to so I was lucky I guess.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Gotham's Reckoning

Moderate: Story was alright, even on hard it wasn't too bad but the stunts are what raise the difficulty up for me.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Nope, nothing

Moderate
    Some bits on hard were challenging and finding the blast shards was much more annoying than on inFamous2, which I gave easy.
    Also some stunts were annoying.

Royal Flush X2

2 Easy Not much was hard at all. Finding the blast shards was not hard, just press L3 and that makes it so much easier. A couple of the stunts were a pain but really not enough to give this a moderate rating.

Kiwi Defender

Easy. Hard isn't really that challenging and the blast shards can be easily found, even without a guide.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

The only sane person here

3- Blast Shards and stunts are the only hard part

Me & Ming @ The Stash

moderate
    The final boss on hard was a bit tricky until I got a rhythm down, a few of the stunts were a pain & those damn blast shards Badass game though, can't wait to play the 2nd.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 7 - Gold

it was easy
    finding the blast shards was just spamming L3
    some stunts took few attempts but it wasnt hard
    beating the game is not hard either

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Easy - The blast shards are easy to find.. they come with a radar for when you're close to one, unlike other games.
    The stunts are the hardest part, and they aren't too difficult.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

I love football season!

Moderate, just because of the stunts and the blast shards. I didn't even find the hard difficulty to be that bad.

iCard by pittsteeler36

дурак

2- Easy
    Final boss was irritating as all hell. I also got paranoid while doing the Blast Shards. But other than that, nothing else was really difficult.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Team Dingleberry

I voted for Moderate. Blast shards are tricky, and if you forget one and don't know where it is, that's the worst. I think the biggest reason that this is a Moderate rather than an Easy is because of the stunts. A few of them are pretty tricky. The final boss on Hard can be tough, because it takes so long to whittle down his health.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

2. Easy-I couldn't find one trophy that made this moderately hard. Hard was a breeze the entire way through. Besides a couple of tricky stunts it was a piece of cake. I personally didn't have any problem with the shards either. That was one thing that I was fearing from all the people that said they were a pain, but being able to hit and see them all made it bearable.
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur

in a kup

This was actually a very simple game. Blast Shards weren't as bad as everyone says they are, but once you get done to the last 5 or so, it gets a little tough. Use a map and mark off the ones you already have and you are golden. Other than that, campaign was very easy, especially Hard mode going Evil.

PRO Member

2 - Easy. can be completed in two playthroughs, Hard isn't challenging and the only problem you will come across is getting all of the blast shards which can be quite time consuming.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

The Deathly Rhythm

Easy

The only that pissed me off was Casey James (Because I did it when I beat the Game), Rockhound, and Stunt Master
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast