Final Boss on Hard

This is a discussion on Final Boss on Hard within the Infamous forum, part of the I; I just finished the entire game on a Hard play through and ran into a brick wall on the final ...

PRO Member

Final Boss on Hard

I just finished the entire game on a Hard play through and ran into a brick wall on the final boss... I saved 2-3 different times and switched to easy just to beat the game but would like to go back and beat the boss on hard to try for the Hard Playthrough trophy... Any tips on how to defeat that annoying piece.

O_o

Keep moving, more or less. Sounds like cliche advice, but I remember the guy only having 3 or so patterns depending on this health bar level.

Just stay wide and don't get cocky.

KCCO!

I played this game quite some time ago. Check the trophy guide. It has some pretty good tips on how to fight Kessler ... some even by me.

Lvl 7 - Gold

It's gonna take some strategy and patience. I remember fighting that bastard and I've never been happier than when I killed his ass. As Eric mentioned, moving around is key. Try to memorize his patterns and use lots of shock grenades as they do the most damage against him. And just remember that you only have to have a perfect run against him once and then you never have to fight him again. I actually had to go to my buddy's house and beat Kessler for him so he could get the plat so you are not the only one who struggled with it. Good luck man!