DLC Codes not working

This is a discussion on DLC Codes not working within the Injustice: Gods Among Us forum, part of the I; Hey i got this game on release not to mention it was the ce with the statue and i been ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

DLC Codes not working

Hey i got this game on release not to mention it was the ce with the statue and i been trying ever since to get my 2 dlc codes to work but it keeps coming up saying they have been used or expired has anyone else had this trouble?
    Mint sig by In2 & Mint Avy by Abstract

illegal in 9 countries

Did you receive the game still in shrinkwrap, or was it store bought and the staff had already opened the game packaging?

If the game disc was still sealed, it might be a regional issue with the DLC code. Try registering on a PSN account from the same region as the disc, eg if it's a USA import, the DLC code might be USA only, so use a USA PSN account to register the DLC.

If you bought it at a store and the disc wasn't sealed, a zit-faced asshole employee probably used your code. You should take the game back and demand an un-used copy of the game.

Before doing either of those things, visit the forums of the game developer to see if anyone else is reporting the same issue.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for that, i pre ordered it so it was still shrinkwraped and it was brought from a store in my country so the codes should be fine, I never had a problem with any of my other pre order codes i have received, there was one taped to the box which could have been skanked from one of the emplyees, I will be going in and having a go at them. Since they changed managers i have had nothing but trouble with the place and it fucks me off cause i been going to that store all my life

illegal in 9 countries

Let them know the codes didn't work (prove it with a photo or video of your PSN account on the PS Store at the Redeem Code screen AND the Downloads) and ask for another copy. You paid for a CE, it's right to assume that includes working DLC codes.

Personally, I never buy new games at retail because I simply don't trust them. As soon as a game goes through a pair of hands, you risk losing DLC codes.

Shop online instead with Zavvi, GAME.co.uk, ShopTo and nzgameshop.com (ozgameshop.com here). They all ship from the UK, so they're compatible with Oz/NZ PS Store content and you never have to worry about broken factory seals or stolen codes.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I got a ce as well and there was no code stuck outside....so if it was shrinkwrapped how did the code get stuck to the outside unless it was just a bonus code for buying it at that store????. my codes worked fine as well btw.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah mine was a bonus for buying it from that store.

Threat

My pre-order code for the Red Son costumes worked perfectly fine.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hate when that happens lol. If you have an extra account then use it on there.
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well i tried to codes again little while ago and they worked fine so i have no idea what the hell was going for the last week but i am happy as now new costumes to rock when i get back to this amazing game