Who's buying Inversion?

This is a discussion on Who's buying Inversion? within the Inversion forum, part of the I; I am. I'm not looking at single review for the game, and going to buy it blindly like I did ...

Go Blue Jackets!!

Who's buying Inversion?

I am.

I'm not looking at single review for the game, and going to buy it blindly like I did with Vanquish, and AVATAR: The Game... and hopefully I won't be disappointed. Cause so far I have been very pleased with buying certain games blindly...

Who else is buying this game? It looks sooooo cool...

Last edited by LAWLZilla; 01-18-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Needz Trophy Card

already have it on my gamefly list. im actually looking forward to this game.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think for once in a long while i'm with someone on this, possibly because I have no other franchise pot to piss in.

But yet......You were satisfied in buying a game that lasted you for less than 5 hours?

'Guess you didn't buy VanQuish around release time, I was absolutely PISSED when I started it-OH NO, it's finished...

Still, only buy into games blind if you know what you're getting into, at least. Save acting on impulse for the cheap-ass games, y'know? The ones with price tags that make you feel like a young boy again on the way to the sweet shop.

Or a little girl, if you feel like it, why not.

Nope, nothing

It does look really interesting, adds a new dimension to the 3rd-person shooter it's definitely on my watch list.

The Deathly Rhythm

I'll Think about it
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 4 - Silver

I will definitely buy it. It would be interesting to compare this game and Binary Domain and see which one is the better third person shooter game.

Go Blue Jackets!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    I think for once in a long while i'm with someone on this, possibly because I have no other franchise pot to piss in.

But yet......You were satisfied in buying a game that lasted you for less than 5 hours?

'Guess you didn't buy VanQuish around release time, I was absolutely PISSED when I started it-OH NO, it's finished...

Still, only buy into games blind if you know what you're getting into, at least. Save acting on impulse for the cheap-ass games, y'know? The ones with price tags that make you feel like a young boy again on the way to the sweet shop.

Or a little girl, if you feel like it, why not.
    Well if you know me I'm a very different gamer. I don't care how long it is as long as its fun enough for me to replay again (which I did for vanquish about 3 times) and I hate multiplayer (except Bad CO.)

And listening to reviewers tell what they think is pointless cause I did for uncharted 3, and Battlefield 3 and BOTH games I thought were terribly over rated. I only listen to Yahtzee and his reviews or Classic Game Room since there very to the point (unlike greg miller who praises any game he plays on the ps3)

PRO Member

You should've posted a link Zilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    It does look really interesting, adds a new dimension to the3rd-person shooter it's definitely on my watch list.
    nvm lol

Sig by Smashguy

Plats-O'-War!!

I'm going to get it, but later down the line. Looking forward to it actually.

Regional Manager of War

I am renting it first to see how it is, if I enjoy it I will pick up in the future for a cheap price

Prayer Warrior

i just watched a ton of video on this title and instantly moved it to the top of my gamefly q. and i'll know shortly after playing it if i'm going to keep it or not.....which i probably will lol. very awesome look so far.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Retired TGT Member

I'm getting it. Pre-ordered it a while back. Working with one of my friends on the guide for it too

PRO Member

Looks interesting enough. I'm gonna wait for some reviews though. Neverdead sounded unique too, and apparently that one turned out terrible.

WHO DAT!!!!

I'm getting it just found out about it and preordered it today. Hopefully there is a reticle for the gun which I didn't see in the trailer