Missing twelve orbs!

This is a discussion on Missing twelve orbs! within the Jak 3 forum, part of the J; Which ones are easily miss-able? I've used the guide to locate most of them and I've completed all challenges.....Problem is ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Missing twelve orbs!

Which ones are easily miss-able? I've used the guide to locate most of them and I've completed all challenges.....Problem is the guide isn't specific enough, it will say "in the water in new haven"....Where in the water? There's water EVERYWHERE. I know for sure I got all of them in the ruined stadium/Palace ruins, the industrial zone, slums, and the port. It's the sewers that I find questionable...I found several hidden rooms, two fans lift you up while on the jetboard and the one that requires you to grind onto a platform. I'm also concerned I missed some in Spargus but I've looked everywhere and broke every box and vase....got the ones on the rooftops so don't ask.

Resident PHD

What level are you looking in? There are 2000 orbs in the game so it is hard to know where you are missing them. The game is not that hard and the levels are not that big. Just keep searching the levels you are missing and I am sure you will find them eventually. If you are really stuck just look up an orb guide on Youtube or something.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Danny dude I saved a few challenges in the fear that I'd run into something similar and sure enough I was 8 short not counting the six orbs from the two challenges. I just had to bite the bullet and orb glitch my remaining orbs. Best advice I can give though is to find three or four different guides and compare descriptions. You might get them that way. Good luck man I know those challenges r a bitch.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It has 600. I'm constantly searching spargus. I'm positive I didn't miss any in the metal head nest because they're in the entrance on the sides.

The only challenges that remotely bothered me was the Satellite, "pac-man", and the concussor training.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Theres a glitch just like in the 2nd game..

This is how i did it: Jak 3 infinite orb glitch Easy - YouTube

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mont266 View Post
    Theres a glitch just like in the 2nd game..

This is how i did it: Jak 3 infinite orb glitch Easy - YouTube
    If you read my post, I've already completed all challenges.....This was prior to knowing the glitch.

I have now gotten it down to two.....I swear I've broken every freakin' vase in Spargus and found all them in the waters in New Haven.

What were the hardest, most out of reach orbs for you guys? I need Ideas on where to look.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Try double checking the palace room in spargus, theres a few orbs in there you could have easily missed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nope, got those already....I went back a few days ago and found the ones I missed behind the throne and wheel. That includes the 3 in the arena. I found a more difficult one recently hidden directly after entering the area after the white barrier and going right.....that little passageway in the corner.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

you could always just start a new game and do the glitch to get 600 orbs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You realize how long that would take? I don't glitch anyway....and if you screw up the glitch and it saves your done.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by goku910 View Post
    You realize how long that would take? I don't glitch anyway....and if you screw up the glitch and it saves your done.
    Thats why you create two saves.. You do the glitch.. like every 5 times save in both save slots that way if one auto saves you can always load the other one. Anyway it only took me like 2 hours to get all 600 using the glitch.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by goku910 View Post
    use multiple saves, takes less time than going back through and checking off every orb in the game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for all the suggestions but I did find the damn orb and beat my challenge of earning three platinums in one week: view it here: Three Platinum trophies in one week Challenge: Game 3: SSX - YouTube