View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

26 50.98%
  • 2 - Easy

21 41.18%
  • 3 - Moderate

3 5.88%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.96%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy forum, part of the J; 2 EASY Because of how short this game is. Most of the collectable orbs are very easy to find and ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

2 EASY Because of how short this game is. Most of the collectable orbs are very easy to find and the plat forming isnít that much of a challenge.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1- This was an easy platinum, although there were some spots that did have me on edge. Any game which requires hunting for collectibles can be aggravating but most of the orbs are in obvious locations. Nice way to spend a day or two.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1 - Very easy

It was a fun game considering I never got around to playing the Jak trilogy during the PS2 era. Short and for a PLATformer, it was not very challenging at all, bosses were easy. You can virtually avoid most enemies in the game. Most trophies were story progression trophies which makes the plat even easier.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Not much of a challenge

I voted Easy because the only thing that is a bit challenging about this game are the collectibles and still they are not as hard to find as the other jak games.

Lvl 7 - Gold

i voted Very Easy.

using a guide for collectibles makes this game a breeze, searching for them yourself... will cause problems.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

PRO Member

1 - Very Easy

Pretty easy to get the Platinum for the game, there are no major problem collecting the collectibles in this game. The Precursors Orbs might be somewhat tedious to collecting, but if you are smart and collect them as you see them and explore, you will get them all easily. Seeing collecting the flies and the cells will not be a problem at all. They are easy to obtain.

Though keep in mind to get them all 101 Cells and all 112 Flies before you enter the final boss elevator. For me the flies bugged(?) out for me so they disappeared and wasn't possible for me to obtain without having to play through the game again. Just a heads up.

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Neoguardian86 View Post
    i voted easy, only thing that could possibly give someone trouble is finding all the precursor orbs but that is more time consuming then difficult.
    Pretty much exactly what I was going to say...

PRO Member

Easy, The only thing that might give some trouble is the orbs ,but they are all pretty easy to find and see. I personally completed this plat in 2 days so its also pretty fast. Fun game though, definetly worth playing.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Banned

Any rating higher than a 1, 1.5, or maybe even a 2 would be considered quite ridiculous.If you're the worst video game player in the world, it would be a 2 only because the camera is full of fail.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote moderated

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

I voted Very Easy.

Having not played any of the Jak & Daxter games previously (but loving the Uncharted and Crash Bandicoot series'), I'm happy to say i thoroughly enjoyed this game. It brought back memories of Crash Bandicoot which was my first Sony title all those years ago.

That being said, even though i had no prior experience with this game nothing posed any problems for me. I was unsure of how to do 2 things the entire game and just messing around with them brought results. None of the orbs or power cells were hard to find, having a nice counter that lets you know when you get them all in each area was a nice touch for me.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123