Missing Precursor orbs?

This is a discussion on Missing Precursor orbs? within the Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy forum, part of the J; I am a bit confused. On Snowy Mountain I am missing 3 orbs and have literally searched everywhere for them. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Missing Precursor orbs?

I am a bit confused. On Snowy Mountain I am missing 3 orbs and have literally searched everywhere for them. People say they are under the snow where I shot the boxes open but I have checked there and there's nothing there. It is really frustrating as I want to find them so I can go on and get the platinum trophy for this game.

Thanks in advance for any help.

PRO Member

I had this same problem, it is very frustrating indeed. What I did was look up different video guides, there's nothing else you can do really.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's really annoying. If I can't find them my only option will be to delete my save and start again

Lvl 6 - Silver

I had the same problem where I was missing only 3 or 4 orbs I would suggest trying to search every where even if you think you got all the orbs in the area and good luck

PRO Member

I would search again, 99% of the time that is where they are. It is also a possibility you have missed the 'secret' box that you must break with yellow eco. It is stuck on the wall of the ice cave, on the left side. Did you get that one?

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    I would search again, 99% of the time that is where they are. It is also a possibility you have missed the 'secret' box that you must break with yellow eco. It is stuck on the wall of the ice cave, on the left side. Did you get that one?
    This was the box I was missing when I played. I found it by retracing all my paths while I was there and researched the areas.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wow, I'm such an Idiot. I found them at the end of the Lurker infested cave..there are 3 there. Don't know how they were missed the first time around. Thanks anyway guys