orb map

This is a discussion on orb map within the Jak II forum, part of the J; anybody know where i can find a map that shows orb mission locations? i get easily confused when i read ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

orb map

anybody know where i can find a map that shows orb mission locations? i get easily confused when i read that i need to go to some specific place because i dont really pay attention to the names of the areas that i go into, map would make it much easier

Lvl 5 - Silver

I just googled Jak 2 precursor orbs locations & found one, at the beginning of the game is the only spot where you can miss some. Because once you beat the game you have level select available, ex: when you ride the elevator to the top to fight the Baron, theres one at top of lift behind you before you exit elevator. If you missed it you can just replay that level.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

thanks but what i wanted was a map that shows the optional missions you can play to win more orbs, like the orb hunt missions

Lvl 5 - Silver

yea i understand what you mean,but sad but true the only one(s) i found were the black and white text descriptions ,no maps.You do get them for 1st in all the races next to the arena unless youve already done those.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

after much searching i found a map but it was from someone who had cleared all the missions so none of the mission markers was showing, not very helpful for my purposes

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    after much searching i found a map but it was from someone who had cleared all the missions so none of the mission markers was showing, not very helpful for my purposes
    Isn't there an in-game map of Haven City?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    Isn't there an in-game map of Haven City?

yeah but i wanted a map with notations from somebody who knew which missions were which so i could knock them out by category, didnt want to just go up to a marker start the mission and find out it not a mission im in the mood to complete, moot point right now since i have all three platinums, just curious about it at the time

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    yeah but i wanted a map with notations from somebody who knew which missions were which so i could knock them out by category, didnt want to just go up to a marker start the mission and find out it not a mission im in the mood to complete, moot point right now since i have all three platinums, just curious about it at the time
    Ah... I get it now. I tried to do that from memory back when I went through last. Unfortunately, the mission type changes at certain kiosks around the city (after the first/or second mission).