View Poll Results: What is your favorite mode in Goldeneye.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conflict

1 100.00%
  • Team conflict

1 100.00%
  • Golden Gun

1 100.00%
  • License To Kill

0 0%
  • Team License To Kill

0 0%
  • Classic Conflict

1 100.00%
  • Black Box

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Boosting of James Bond Blood Stone and Goldeneye 007 Relaoded.

This is a discussion on Boosting of James Bond Blood Stone and Goldeneye 007 Relaoded. within the James Bond 007: Blood Stone forum, part of the J; Hey guys, okay first off this my second thread, so don't say that you're unimpressed with it. So are you ...

Banned

Boosting of James Bond Blood Stone and Goldeneye 007 Relaoded.

Hey guys, okay first off this my second thread, so don't say that you're unimpressed with it. So are you having trouble with trophies online for these two games? Well here you are you're in the right place. My PSN ID is j2ffrey, so add me that way you can get those pesky online trophies. Here's a long list of instructions for this. Okay, Can someone tell me how to make a trophy guide with the trophy i cons. cause i'll make one for you but i need help. Instructions.............................................:
    If you want to get those pesky online trophies i can help you as I need it as well, I am home around 3:00 CST USA and am online about 3:30 PM CST USA. Don't invite me to your games because I've got NAT 3 so it won't let me. (Comment about how to get out of it and have it work and I'll worship you forever.) On the weekends I'm availible almost always so that's the best time to do it. Alright I'll give you more info starting with Goldeneye.

The only modes anyone ever plays are Conflict, Team Conflict, And Golden Gun. Which makes it really hard to get the trophies for the rest of the modes. I recomend you have a squadron of 2 friends then tell me which match you want the trophies from, then I'll invite you to it. Then we can let the boosting begin. If you need further details I'll invite you to my chat room. Remeber I also may need the trophies to. But after a few people i shouldn't.

For Bloodstone this is fairly simple. I'll invite you to a private match (Unless someone says that the trophies wont count.) then you can get your trophies from there. The 00 agent medal MUST be done 10 times to get the game medal trophy. After done with each mission tell me what your next mission is and we can do it like that. EXTREMLY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!! I MAY USE MY OTHER ACCOUNT SO MY STATS ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT DON'T GET BUSTED UP, BUT YOU MUST SEND A MESSAGE TO j2ffrey FIRST. THIS GOES TO GOLDENEYE BOOSTERS AS WELL! BUT THIS RIGHT NOW, I MAY CHANGE MY MIND LATER, BUT SEEING AS THOUGH I'M NOT IN A GOOD SPOT ON EACH LEADER BOARD I GUESS NOT. If you need more instructions let me know. If you have any questions let me know. Don't forget to comment

Mr. 70 Plats

Well, your in the right area, just had to do a little more searching at the top of the thread. Here, I'll help you for the boosting threads:

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ja...ng-thread.html

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/go...ng-thread.html

Hoped I helped

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Well, your in the right area, just had to do a little more searching at the top of the thread. Here, I'll help you for the boosting threads:

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ja...ng-thread.html

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/go...ng-thread.html

Hoped I helped

Well i wanted to start a new post. Oh well. I already knew there was one but I wanted to do both. Even though mine more than likely will not be found by most people.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

boostin

Jack you already know when I'm available. 11: pm eastern. Random are real less during that time anyways.