View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn 100% trophy completion for this game?"

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

2 18.18%
  • Easy

4 36.36%
  • Moderate

4 36.36%
  • Hard

1 9.09%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Jetpack Joyride forum, part of the J; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

The Incredible Marccap

The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have achieved 100% trophy completion for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have 100% trophy completion.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have achieved 100% trophy completion, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were very easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 7 - Gold

I went with moderate on this because getting the 5k took some skill and a lot of tries but overall, I liked the game a lot and I recommend it to any of you old school gamers like me cause this is a classic sidescoller. Oh yeah, and FIRST!!!

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    I went with moderate on this because getting the 5k took some skill and a lot of tries but overall, I liked the game a lot and I recommend it to any of you old school gamers like me cause this is a classic sidescoller. Oh yeah, and FIRST!!!
    Pretty much exactly what I was gonna say. Fun game...

Indie Game Developer

I put moderate because of the TIME SINK. I ended up buying the counterfeit machine, but even then it was a pretty long ass grind to get all the items. Got to around level 110, to give you an idea of how long it took. Can't imagine doing it for free

Anyway, the game isn't hard, and is really pretty fun. Like I said, it's just time consuming.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote easy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well I can’t vote yet because I’m still missing one Trophy, but it’s the one for purchasing everything, and since I refuse to spend actual cash, yes it is a ridiculously long grinding process. However, as already mentioned, there’s only one real difficulty-based Trophy in the game: reaching 5km. Everything else is purely grind-based or absurdly simple (and of course the 2km Trophy falls under 5km).

Personally I did have trouble getting 5km, but if you have a Final Blast purchased ($4,000), it will propel you a minimum of 265m, so if you reach at least 4,735m before you die (and if you don’t forget to hit Square to use it), you’re guaranteed to nail it. Of course reaching 4735 is still a feat, but that’s a little less that you’ll have to go.

As far as actually grinding for coins to purchase everything, the fastest way seems to be by completing the missions, and then deliberately killing yourself each time as soon as the mission complete message pops up, so you can quickly get another mission in its place. Each 15 levels you can prestige, and each 15 levels you’ll earn $24,000 purely from that. I’m already at level 150-something and my calculations suggest that I’ll still have to do it about 7 more times to finish off everything in the Stash.

Some of the missions can be a little difficult, but none are as tough as the single 5km Trophy. And if you simply can’t finish a mission, you can grind a little more to get enough coins to buy your way out of it (under Utilities). With all that being said, I’m still not voting because we’re asked not to if we don’t have 100%, but I’ve already achieved the only difficulty-based Trophy, so I would think that alone should qualify our opinions. I’d give it a 5 out of 10, “moderate difficulty” as described already.

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Time consuming, that's all. I got at 6639~ on the process of getting everything..
    koxy1987

Bob 'n' Becca

Very easy. The ps3 versions 5k trophy took longer, but all in all I had no difficulties getting trophies.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Have not completed it 100% but its really hard for me to get 5kms

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NiTR0--X_ View Post
    Have not completed it 100% but its really hard for me to get 5kms
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneSickle View Post
    Personally I did have trouble getting 5km, but if you have a Final Blast purchased ($4,000), it will propel you a minimum of 265m, so if you reach at least 4,735m before you die (and if you don’t forget to hit Square to use it), you’re guaranteed to nail it. Of course reaching 4735 is still a feat, but that’s a little less that you’ll have to go.
    I hope that helps. I have since finished the grind, I was a rather satisfying 100%, I had a lot of fun.

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i rated easy but for jetpack joyride deluxe! It's a little different as the normal jetpack joyride. The annoying thing about 100% was a day challenge with 50 days! The rest was to easy!