Will there be a retail version?

This is a discussion on Will there be a retail version? within the Jurassic Park: The Intruder forum, part of the J; I haven't played the Jurassic Park chapters yet, as I'd like to know if there will be a disc-based release ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Will there be a retail version?

I haven't played the Jurassic Park chapters yet, as I'd like to know if there will be a disc-based release sometime in the future? If so, then I'll hold out for that, if for no other reason than to have just one JP trophy set in my collection. I bought the BTTF series and now have 5 separate BTTF trophy sets, and I only heard about the disc-based release after I'd finished them all. Had I known of it beforehand, I'd have waited for that.

So, does anyone know if the Jurassic Park series will see a retail release?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well, better late than never, but to try to answer your question, not sure. I mean, reviews of the game weren't that great, and it already is retail for Xbox/PC. Whether or not PS3 would see it is uncertain. Yeah, BTTF has it, but that was months after, and the PS3 release came as a surprise. Hate to burst your bubble, I guess, but JP has only 4 (seperate) trophy lists. They aren't combined together.

======================

My Guides
    --------------
    Jurassic Park: The Game
    Episode One -- Episode Two -- Episode Three -- Episode Four

Microbot

======================

PSN ID: Horror_Movie

======================