Chaos Required for Agency Mission

This is a discussion on Chaos Required for Agency Mission within the Just Cause 2 forum, part of the J; Because I'm pretty sure this information isn't even on the internet anywhere else. Mission 1 - Unlocked at beginning of ...

Indie Game Developer

Chaos Required for Agency Mission

Because I'm pretty sure this information isn't even on the internet anywhere else.

Mission 1 - Unlocked at beginning of game
    Mission 2 - Unlocked by completing Mission 1
    Mission 3 - 70,000
    Mission 4 - 165,000
    Mission 5 - 280,000
    Mission 6 - 435,000
    Mission 7 - Unlocked after Mission 6

So I made this a week ago and then deleted my info, and then the forum got wiped. So I took these from memory, and they might be a little off. If anyone has better info let me know, because I wish I had this info when I was going through my second playthrough on hardcore.

Ice Cream Firefighter

hey Jakintosh you are spot on with the chaos levels needed I done hardcore the other day (about 13 hours) finally got my plat for the game for me the easiest way to get your chaos cranking is to jump in a chopper & destroy all the oil rigs & the turbine fans if you come across any & the 4 cities arent too bad lots of generals & baby statues there (1000 chaos each) fuel ines (also worth 1000 chaos each) & that horseshoe shaped island but watch out cause they have like 4-6 sam sites there which can be a pain in the ass I worked on the system that with each stronghold you do you should get 50000 chaos before doing the next stronghold it makes the 435000 chaos less of a task

Indie Game Developer

Yup, I should have posted some help on the best ways to get that chaos (considering this site just got wiped) but you pretty much got em all. I spent most of the 9 and a half hours of my Hardcore run in a chopper just hitting up every military base I could find. The horseshoe one is a goldmine, as are all the oil rigs and the big cities have a lot of statues, gas stations and water towers. There's also these "twin ports" in the very north that are military harbors that have tons of things to blow up. I only completed 4 of the stronghold missions since I found you could get more than 7500 chaos elsewhere in the average time it took to complete a faction mission.

But yeah, to those of you who need to do a second play through on Hardcore, its a breeze. I did it in two sittings, total of 9 and a half hours, and while the increased damage you take is a little hard in the beginning, I only probably died 10 times the whole play through, since you get better at the game from the first time you played it.