Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Boosting Thread within the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days forum, part of the K; lookn 2 boost most of the online trophies. any1 wants 2 boost add psn/spangleboy1...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

lookn 2 boost most of the online trophies. any1 wants 2 boost add psn/spangleboy1

Lvl 1 - Bronze

boosting anything and everything kumo_mick

Lvl 1 - Bronze

does any1 play this?i"ve had it 4 about 2 months and not bn able 2 get 1 gme of undercover copif any1 wants 2 boost multiplayer trophies add psn/spangleboy1.cheers

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey spangleboy1, i've got some people together to boost Kane & Lynch. Add brendo_killinit scoped10 vQwertyuiop- you already added me. We are all in Australia EST and will be on various times during the week. So should have a few shots at getting everything we need. If not sometime over the weekend either way we'll get it done.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone still boosting i need all online trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey lookin 2 boost kane&lynch online trophies 2nite any time after 7:00pm brittish time.need UNDERCOVER COP & COPS AND ROBBERS.if any1 is interested add psn/spangleboy1

Lvl 1 - Bronze

psn lightningalex1
    looking for people to help me boost trophies in undercover cop, and cops and robbers
    timezone is western australia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I was under the impression that servers were down, finally got into some games last night, now Im looking to boost all online trophies, Add me to get this done

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hi all I do still have this game but had given up as I can't seem to get enough people 2gether but if anyone is still interested then please add me. My PSN ID is: scottalfiecaz
    Just the the game title in the request so I know what game u wanna boost

Lvl 1 - Bronze

EDIT: All done boosting now (thank God). That one was cruel due to server crashes / lack of viable players. Big thank you goes out to all who helped to share the pain along the way (you know who you are).

Please, NO more friend requests on this one. It's being sold as quickly as I can!

Cheers,

Scupp.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to boost most the dlc trophies. Will be online sat and sun night from about 10pm uk gmt. Would love to get the undercover cop trophies done and then the cops n robbers trophies such as alpha male. Add me if interested as already with a few boosters from here but need a few more players to make it a smoother boost. Disc version. Thanks, sithknight666
    Please add me on Psn/Sen.Will boost anything we both need, check my trophy list. sithknight666

Saints Row IV

This multiplayer is so dead i haven't even been in a match
    So i want to boost....
    Anyone intrested message me on my PSN! (brAvEhEaRtDC)
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi all I need help with the trophies of this game since its online is almost dead and i would look like anything unusual they close so that those who want platinar this game add me my id is

PSN ID: DarKero_2012

Also I have the dlc of this game for those interested

Note: I'm Latino diculpen Peru and I do not speak English and only English little basics ie a few words

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone is still boosting for this game I just need Alpha Dog in Cops and Robbers only problem is people leave or it takes HOURS to get enough people to even start a match. Its the only online trophy I need left.

My PSN is my username.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is probably a long shot, but I'll give it a try anyway. If anyone interested in getting some Cops & Robbers done, add me. My PSN ID is OstKakan. I can help out with any trophies.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

If anyone would like to boost Rex trophy (DLC) then message me in psn. Psn:zombiukas
    Come to My Trophy Check List

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If any body's interested in boosting for the online trophies in this game let me know. I need most of the online trophies and I'm willing to help in return. Thank you in advance XD. I refuse to give up on this game. That 58% looks horrible in my PSN trophy list. There's three of us looking to Platinum this game atm and it would be awesome if we could find more boosters for these MP trophies.

Send me a friend request saying "KnL dog days boost" that way I know what's it for.

PSN: leemoore5

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if anbody still wants to boost this, add me

Psn: RavenCryptale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12