Killzone Multiplayer and 3 Compatible Questions

This is a discussion on Killzone Multiplayer and 3 Compatible Questions within the Killzone 3 forum, part of the K; Hey, so a few quick questions. If I buy Killzone multiplayer, will it transfer my stats to the disc based ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Killzone Multiplayer and 3 Compatible Questions

Hey, so a few quick questions.

If I buy Killzone multiplayer, will it transfer my stats to the disc based Killzone 3 when I start it (will the trophies pop when I start playing the disc game multiplayer or will I have to start over from scratch with rank and kill count)?

Second, the multiplayer comes with the DLC, will I have to repurchase the DLC for the disc game off PSN or will the disc game use the DLC from Multiplayer?

Hope this makes sense, thanks for your time :-)

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

your stats will transfer to KZ Multiplayer so the only trophies that will pop automatically are the 1000 kills, Brigade-General I, and in a match in warzone, operations and geurilla assuming that you have acquired the trophy in the disc based version.

the killzone 3 multiplayer trophies is one whole list and not seperate like the disc based version. youll have to purchase the dlc for the disc version if you want those trophies

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 2 - Bronze