Killzone 3 MP platinum question

This is a discussion on Killzone 3 MP platinum question within the Killzone 3 forum, part of the K; Okay. So I am about 2 more trophies away from the Killzone 3 MP Edition platinum (woo-hoo!) My question is ...

Go Blue Jackets!!

Killzone 3 MP platinum question

Okay. So I am about 2 more trophies away from the Killzone 3 MP Edition platinum (woo-hoo!)

My question is quick and simple - Will I unlock all if not a majority of the MP trophies when I put in Killzone 3 retail edition? Or will I have to recollect them. Because I know that Killzone 3 retail ED plays with people playing Killzone 3 MP ED there isn't a difference in the two games.

I hope that makes sense because it would be pretty damn sweet getting 25+ trophies right off the bat

Thanks!

Up the Irons!

You will have to unlock them again. Although I'm unsure about specific ones like winning a round in each game mode. I played and got the platinum for Killzone 3 Multiplayer after I got platinum and 100% in Killzone 3 physical-copy.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Go Blue Jackets!!

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    You will have to unlock them again. Although I'm unsure about specific ones like winning a round in each game mode. I played and got the platinum for Killzone 3 Multiplayer after I got platinum and 100% in Killzone 3 physical-copy.
    Well I just got the for this, so when I get the KZ: Trilogy for christmas I'll update this and see what happens. Thanks.