View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

3 7.50%
  • 2 - Easy

30 75.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

4 10.00%
  • 4 - Hard

2 5.00%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 2.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Killzone 3 forum, part of the K; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Royal Flush X2

2 Easy I was expecting this to be a hard plat just like Killzone 2 was but this was easy. The online trophies were way easier and were fun. Elite I felt was also way easier.

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    2 Easy I was expecting this to be a hard plat just like Killzone 2 was but this was easy. The online trophies were way easier and were fun. Elite I felt was also way easier.
    Easy

me too man, I thought it was gonna be tough, but it wasn't, I beat Elite Mode in 2 days
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 7 - Gold

this was easy i didnt even have to really try to get the trophies
    the online one were super easy didnt even try just by playing the game you just unlock them

Team Dingleberry

Voted for Easy. I expected Elite mode to be very difficult after hearing so much about Killzone 2, but it wasn't very challenging. I also didn't have to boost any of the online trophies. Now the DLC trophies... that's another story...

PRO Member

Except for the Jet pack mission this was so easy to plat. A lot of fun but easy. Was kinda hoping for another elite like KZ2.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

2 - Easy. The hardest difficulty is easy, the online requires no boosting partners and can be done very quickly.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy - When compared to Killzone 2, this game is preposterously easy. The single player story is very fun though and the graphics are amazing.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night

PRO Member

3- moderate

Almost everything is easy, but the destroy everything on the MAWLR trophy was pretty annoying
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate- I swear I'm the only one who had trouble with Elite, I was breezing through until the missile battle at the end (you guys know what I mean) and every single time I would die, no explanation, must've took me over 30 tries, on that last very part. Destroying everything on that MAWLR required the upmost precision.

Retired...

Easy - Elite mode was pretty easy and the online trophies were simple!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Huge Gaming Backlog

This was very easy. Elite mode was no where near has hard as Killzone2. When I say very easy it wasn't bad easy it was still fun to play. The online trophies were fun. The multiplayer is great. It has some of the best games and maps. This is the game you get if you want an easy plat but don't want to be bored out of your brain.

The Playboy Wikipedia

I gotta go with Hard, as it was the first Platinum I got that had more than 50 trophies. The Elite trophy was a bitch to get it, especially considering I had never played a FPS with trophies. The Co-Op trophies were a little hard for me to get, considering my brother doesn't like playing FPS's.

The MAWLR mission was definitely a bitch to get, as I always missed at least one thing to be destroyed.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

2011 Member of the Year

Easy.
    Elite was a cakewalk. Very fun game, regardless of them toning it down.

www.powerpyx.com

Gave it a 2/5
    There is nothing hard in this game. Some trophies require further instructions, but you really don't need to be a pro gamer to get it done.
    Platinum took me 5 days while capturing & editing the videos for the trophy guide at the same time. Would have been 3-4 days otherwise. Quick plat and a lot easier than Killzone 2.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

easy , i couldnt believe how easy it was , great game

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

2 - Easy. Like others have said, elite mode is not that hard. It's just cheap on a couple sections (jetpack and missile battle). Other than that, cake. It's a whole lot easier than Killzone 2 in every way.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy - Was fairly easy to plat, almost my quickest. Great fun though.

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I plat KZ 2 with a lot of pain, but I'm glad KZ3 was easy. There was no collectibles, thank God. I give it a 2. Some levels was kind of like an on rails segment. I still need to platinum KZ 3 MP the digital version, because trophies do stack. If anyone's interested, please let me know.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

easy. shouldnt take longer than 3 days but i took four because i didnt play it a day

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast