are these games worth it?

This is a discussion on are these games worth it? within the Killzone 3 forum, part of the K; is this series worth it? i'm looking for a FPS. i was wondering if this series is worth looking at....

Lvl 4 - Silver

are these games worth it?

is this series worth it? i'm looking for a FPS. i was wondering if this series is worth looking at.

PRO Member

Yeah I would say that they are worth getting. I would personally just get 2 and 3. They have outstanding graphics and I find the multiplayer a lot of fun. If you are looking for an easy platium it won't be killzone 2, but 3 isn't bad.

Sig by Bladia

Plats-O'-War!!

Killzone is a great series to play/own. Part 2 will truly test your skills in a FPS, but part 3 IMO was a bit easier (I'm not complaining, KZ3 is my personal favorite ).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have Killzone 2 and 3 and both great games. KZ3 is certainly easier than KZ2, I got destroyed playing KZ2 on easy but I have the platinum for KZ3. And KZ3 multiplayer has become my favorite time waster while waiting for a new game to play. Ive sunk 80 hours into the mp so far, and it doesn't look like I'll be stopping anytime soon.

Go Blue Jackets!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukas View Post
    is this series worth it? i'm looking for a FPS. i was wondering if this series is worth looking at.
    Killzone 3 has the best multiplayer maps out there in the FPS world. I highly recommend it.