Rumor: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix credits reveal 2.5 lineup

This is a discussion on Rumor: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix credits reveal 2.5 lineup within the Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix forum, part of the K; The credits for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix show scenes from Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and ...

No Game No Life

Rumor: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix credits reveal 2.5 lineup

The credits for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix show scenes from Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts: Coded, itís been discovered.

Considering the collection, released today in Japan, only includes high-def versions of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Re: Chain of Memories, and 358/2 Days, Japanese bloggers are speculating the three games shown in the credits form the lineup of the still unannounced, but basically confirmed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix.

Here are the credit images, courtesy of KHInsider:
    KH2

KH BBS

KH Coded

Source
    More images here

I'm not surprised if these 3 are the lineup for 2.5. KH 3D is just too new to be included.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 10 - Platinum

kinda figured theyd do this and then finally get to work on KH3

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

I was expecting this or maybe cutscenes of DDD added or replacing RE: Coded. I was expecting DDD to be a part lol. I will mail the square enix directly with a complaint if they go with a KH 2.75 including DDD. LOL!

Also, they won't be working on KH3 until you see a release of the game FF versus 13 (FFXV or whatever its going to be) or said game is officially cancelled. KH 2.5 probably won't be out until atleast Summer 2014. Maybe KH3 will be happen in 2016. That's my guess lol.

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

i cant wait to get this game im glad that they are releasing this around the world and not just in Japan I cant wait till sept for this game at least that is what my pre order cofirm for the game on Amazon was stating even tho now they took the date down.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Super excited about this! I figured they would later release a 2.5. Everyone wants to try that journal for trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nomura has already said that it would be silly not to release a 2.5 after 1.5 so it's all but confirmed. Expect an official announcement at TGS or something.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah, I think pretty much everyone was expecting a 2.5, when you consider that this is "1.5" and includes the first game and some spin-offs. So, this is just a cute little nod at fans until we get a proper official confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Organization XIll View Post
    Also, they won't be working on KH3 until you see a release of the game FF versus 13 (FFXV or whatever its going to be) or said game is officially cancelled. KH 2.5 probably won't be out until atleast Summer 2014. Maybe KH3 will be happen in 2016. That's my guess lol.
    The teaser at E3 said KH3 was already in development. So, um... they're already working on it. But yes, it won't be out until sometime after FFXV.

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

Yea I know I said that before E3 and before they announced that they added directors to the teams on them. Before it was the same team to be working on both.

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw