Hackers already?

This is a discussion on Hackers already? within the Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix forum, part of the K; Decided to check if someone already had the plat for this game and I noticed that some people already have ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hackers already?

Decided to check if someone already had the plat for this game and I noticed that some people already have it for more than a year now ._.
    KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX Platinum Club - PS3Trophies

I don't rerally care about these but I don't think these guys should be alowed in the leaderboards

PRO Member

Yep...and it'll never stop. You know it's going to happen to FFX HD as well, right?

Again, it sucks, but this site isn't doing anything about it and neither is Sony...just try to enjoy your games, yeah?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 6 - Silver

Seems like most of the ppl on there are hackers, but oh well at least I know I will enjoy the game.

Kiwi Defender

And that's why you shouldn't care nor bother yourself with leaderboards. Afterall, this will just keep happening .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by System H View Post
    Seems like most of the ppl on there are hackers, but oh well at least I know I will enjoy the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    And that's why you shouldn't care nor bother yourself with leaderboards. Afterall, this will just keep happening .
    Exactly...this AND FFX HD are going to be such a jump into nostalgia and a fucking great time!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    I don't rerally care about these
    but I'll make a thread anyways...

PRO Member

Eh fuck em who cares about hackers, I feel bad for these people, since they never felt that platinum ding after putting in some hard work and testing your skills

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

PRO Member

I always had a head scratching moment when I would go into a game that I've been waiting for months to be released...and I know the day of it release..only to see that 5 people have plat'd it like 2 days ago...i would just brush it off as, maybe it was released earlier in another country or some store broke street date...

but damn...hackers, there's no prize for being the first to plat a game...hell, I've looked into hacking..aside from the fact that it looks complicated and could fuck up you PS3...I gave up on it..

My trophie list may not be perfect and it some games may have taken me a year to plat...but I gained every single one of them...(with help from this site, my friends on here and the drive to play a hour more)...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 6 - Silver

Like I said I don't really care but I do plan on Plat the games and when I see someone there with these things, it is sad
    And even thoughI don't care that much some people do care

In the end of the day trophies don't even matter that much but some like having them to show what they achievedand these hackers kinda ruin the fun of it, I mean, what do they from that? LOL

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Yep...and it'll never stop. You know it's going to happen to FFX HD as well, right?

Again, it sucks, but this site isn't doing anything about it and neither is Sony...just try to enjoy your games, yeah?
    Sony is already banning people for hacking trophies

Sig by: djunglist

Negator

OFW v4.40 should solve some of the hacking issues. Ignore it and just keep doing your own thing.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay