a wink and a smile trophy

This is a discussion on a wink and a smile trophy within the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning forum, part of the K; Anybody else having problems finding the the chance to even have 50 trys to persuade? I've beat the game and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

a wink and a smile trophy

Anybody else having problems finding the the chance to even have 50 trys to persuade? I've beat the game and finished all the guilds. I guess I have about 30. Idk because it doesn't tell you. Lol. Can anyone help, its my last trophy and im stuck... ill keep doing side missions till I can't anymore...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can think of two sidequests off the top of my head with multiple persuasion attempts. The first involves the order of diplimats in Ysa, the 2nd is in the same zone as the 2nd fighters guild (Hammerhelm? blanking on name) and involves a man running from undead. I think those have a combined 6 attempts. Seems like many of these comes from the side quests though, so if you just powered through I'm not surprised you didn't have enough chances.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks ill check them out!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yep. I did the ysa. I received 3 more. Thanks. Then I was close to the Lost Squad side mission. So I did that and u get cursed by the soulbind curse during the mission, and the cure is in a treasure chest a lil bit farther into the mission. Well I was inspecting the chest and read the details of the cure potion. And I drank the potion from the chest menu and it didn't cure the curse and the mission is glitched and won't let me proceed through the rest of the mission. Lol and healers wont heal me. It says N/A. -50% MANA! LOL. Good thing im almost done.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yep lots of persuade missions in the YSA. Got around 14 there

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Pretty sure this trophy is glitched. I have finished the game and done some faction quests as well as a lot of side missions. Have not failed a single persuasion chance yet still no trophy. I swear I've done like 65 of the friggin things!!! Anybody else having this problem???

HOLLY SHITE!!!!

litterally just popped when I hit post while talking to an NPC. I take it back. But seriously I have done more than 50 for sure. Wish I had kept count from the start.