Should I start over?

This is a discussion on Should I start over? within the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning forum, part of the K; I've been stealing a lot and it's starting to catch up with me. I can't sell stolen goods yet. I ...

Bob 'n' Becca

Should I start over?

I've been stealing a lot and it's starting to catch up with me. I can't sell stolen goods yet. I don't want to trash the items I've fenced and I haven't reached the merchant who buys stolen goods. I'm running out of inventory space. It's gotten to the point where I can't fully explore new areas or complete side quests without runnin back to the first town at least once in order to sell unnecessary weapons and clothes so I can obtain new items. Should I just restart or should I persevere?

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Dull Ember

Hey Bob this looks like an old thread and i don't know if you still need advice. When you join the guild of the travellers there is a merchant in their camp who buy stolen goods. You also get a storage box in the house in Crannoc and in the dwarf town. It's worth hanging onto weapons/armour until you have fully upgraded your blacksmithing skills coz you can salvage lots of gear and build some badass weapons and armour yourself. Have fun and don't let that awful persuasion trophy get you down.

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Hey Bob this looks like an old thread and i don't know if you still need advice. When you join the guild of the travellers there is a merchant in their camp who buy stolen goods. You also get a storage box in the house in Crannoc and in the dwarf town. It's worth hanging onto weapons/armour until you have fully upgraded your blacksmithing skills coz you can salvage lots of gear and build some badass weapons and armour yourself. Have fun and don't let that awful persuasion trophy get you down.
    Yer help is late but greatly appreciated anyway! I persevered and made it to Star Camp after it was added to my map. I'm actually farther along in the Travelers missions than I am with the actual story. Also, I managed to get to Canneroc and I now have a house. I also have the Legend of Dead Kel DLC, but I haven't gotten the house there yet. When I originally started this thread I was reading about where the Travelers Camps/Stash houses were and what I was reading made it seem like everything was late in the game. I no longer have inventory issues.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!