View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

0 0%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

1 100.00%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Knights Contract forum, part of the K; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted hard for this one. If you like hack and slash games then i would definately recommend this. A friend from here once said that this game flew under everyones radar a little and he is bang on. Its a great game, the trophies are relatively simple and staright forward, its just the higher difficultys and the game has QTE's. On the hard and very hard playthroughs the QTE's become extremely frustrating and the are only for the boss battles. All of your upgrades and everything carry over which make the harder playthroughs more managable but there will be parts where you will get stuck,especially on witch slayer mode (hardest difficulty). I would recommend that you try this as it is a challenging game and the collectables arent that bad either, they are just quite tiny but not difficult to find and the guide on here is missing some item aswell.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

3 - Moderate

If you think this game is hard or even very hard you probably don't know about the QTE trick. Using the pause trick during the QTE cutscenes made these very easy even on Witchslayer difficulty. For the mashing events I started the mashing 1-2 seconds before the button prompt and it worked every time on any difficulty for me. The bosses themselves are not really difficult since they die in a matter of seconds once you have maars lance and spirit cannon.
    There were few difficult parts on Witchslayer, namely the ones were you didn't have witchcraft in chapter 4 and 12 and 14 I believe but the only part I really had troubles with (and needed about six tries) was Shadow Gretchen on Witchslayer. Also on this difficulty the game revealed its many flaws and some things were purely annoying because it was a matter of luck (or rather of AI stupidity).
    After I finished Witchslayer I still had 450 finishers for the last trophy left, what a boooring grind it was.