kung fu panda 2 HELP!

This is a discussion on kung fu panda 2 HELP! within the Kung Fu Panda 2 forum, part of the K; im missing 1 gold for the platinum somebody help please!!!...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

kung fu panda 2 HELP!

im missing 1 gold for the platinum somebody help please!!!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I knew what the problem would be as soon as i read the thread title.I had the exact same problem as yourself.While it states in the guide the collectables are easy to find if you have a good look,i sort of disagree a little as some of them can be a bit of a pain.The last piece of gold i was missing was in the wolf area where the entrance to the temple is.There are 3 exits/entrances in total if im right and near the entrance/exit on the left of this section,there was a fence and there was a gold symbol or whatever it was just lying on the floor.It was kind of hidden a little but thats about as much as i can remember.Search the net mate,there are some guides out there for this and since you only need gold it narrows the search down a little.Good luck

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i got the platinum yes ! my very first platinum! cheers!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by GatorOfRegret View Post
    i got the platinum yes ! my very first platinum! cheers!
    first off congrats on your first plat,well done.And second,where was the little mo fo ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist