View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

11 84.62%
  • 2 - Easy

2 15.38%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Kung Fu Panda 2 forum, part of the K; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

1 - Very Easy. This is a 6-hour platinum. The only tough part is suffering through the crappiness and the lagginess. Watch out for metal pieces mounted on walls and shelves so you don't have to re-search areas for annoying collectibles.

[><] No1 IN SCOTLAND [><]

Voted for "Very easy"...
    Its time limit is exactly as stated above ~ I got it as a rental from LoveFilm & completed this game in around 6hrs 15mins..!!!
    PS3TROPHIES.COM MEMBER SINCE: SEPTEMBER 2009.

Toggle Spoiler

Trophies soon.

1 Very easy This game is really a joke just mash the button over and over again. Only a couple of collectibles can be only very slighty tricky to find but still it's about a 6hr plat.

Platinum Procrastinator

Very easy. I only had a trouble finding a few of the collectibles but other than that, the game is one of the fastest plats.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

1 VERY EASY - All simple trophies but just had slight trouble with a few collectables

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy.
    Quick, easy Plat. Was enjoyable, as well.

Lvl 4 - Silver

VERY EASY, its really hard to die in this game. Finished in five something hours even though i had to backtrack cause i was missing one gold metal.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    1 - Very Easy. This is a 6-hour platinum. The only tough part is suffering through the crappiness and the lagginess. Watch out for metal pieces mounted on walls and shelves so you don't have to re-search areas for annoying collectibles.
    This exactly^^^
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted very easy on this too.This,aswell as Puss in Boots was another Dreamworks game me and my daughter have both played together and i must say i enjoyed them both but PiB more than KFP 2.This game is actually platable within 3-4hrs,i only had trouble finding one gold piece which took me up to the 6hr mark but if you pay really close attention to your surroundings with regards to collectables,then 3-4 hrs is very achievable i think.If i didnt have a 6 year old daughter then i doubt i would have played any of these games and im glad we both played them as they were great fun overall.Definately recommend it for the kids as its super easy.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

voted for very easy the collectibles are a bit of a drag though. 6 hour platinum terrible game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gotta put a 2 - Easy, I admit that the playthrough was super easy, but the collectibles is trash. probably 4 hours for the story mode, and 2 hours to complete the collectible.

ToQ6

1 very easy better yet can I vote this a .5 that's how easy this is.
    was bored and the game feels better to play if you mute the game and play some other music (not a fan of the movie) all in all only did this to show up a friend who for some reason couldn't actually get the plat lol.
    honestly a short game and easy plat real good for first time gamers to get a super easy platinum trophy

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)