L.A Noire - The City Of The Angels trophy question

This is a discussion on L.A Noire - The City Of The Angels trophy question within the L.A. Noire forum, part of the L; I just have a quick question about the gold trophy " The City of Angels". Can you still get this ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

L.A Noire - The City Of The Angels trophy question

I just have a quick question about the gold trophy " The City of Angels". Can you still get this trophy in free roam or do you have to do it during the campaign? Thank you in advance.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

pretty sure you can finish it up in free roam after beating the game

Gotham's Reckoning

If it is just the reels, cars and/or the landmarks then yeah you should be able to get the trophy in free roam. In chapter select if you go to any one of the chapters at the very bottom, there is a free roam option.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    If it is just the reels, cars and/or the landmarks then yeah you should be able to get the trophy in free roam. In chapter select if you go to any one of the chapters at the very bottom, there is a free roam option.
    This information is correct. Items such as reels and landmarks and stuff like that can be gotten at any time. Some things, like newspapers, I think have to be retrieved during particular missions, but I'm not 100% certain. Make sure to check the guide for all the information you need.

True Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    This information is correct. Items such as reels and landmarks and stuff like that can be gotten at any time. Some things, like newspapers, I think have to be retrieved during particular missions, but I'm not 100% certain. Make sure to check the guide for all the information you need.
    You sir, are correct!

Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - Heavy Rain - L.A. Noire -
    Red Dead Redemption - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments