LA Noire: Complete Edition confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3

This is a discussion on LA Noire: Complete Edition confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3 within the L.A. Noire forum, part of the L; Rockstar confirms that L.A. Noire: Complete Edition will not only be available for PC, but for PS3 and Xbox 360 ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

LA Noire: Complete Edition confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3

Rockstar confirms that L.A. Noire: Complete Edition will not only be available for PC, but for PS3 and Xbox 360 in 15th November for US, and in 18th November for Australia and Europe. Official pricing have not be revealed yet.

Source: LA Noire: Complete Edition confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3 BeefJack - The Gamer's Sauce

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just to let everyone know, do not and I repeat do not buy L.A. Norie off of PSN because there are numerous of people including me that is having issues installing the game once the game had finished downloading. You will get an error telling that the saved data is corrupted.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrit1776 View Post
    Just to let everyone know, do not and I repeat do not buy L.A. Norie off of PSN because there are numerous of people including me that is having issues installing the game once the game had finished downloading. You will get an error telling that the saved data is corrupted.
    I brought and download L.A. Noir Complete Edition of PSN and had no issues installing or anything.