View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

13 72.22%
  • 2 - Easy

5 27.78%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Last Rebellion forum, part of the L; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

1 - Very Easy. Just make sure you pick up enough gannon keys and ignore the blue chests, and use a nice video walkthrough. Always enter a boss battle all puffed up with spells and you'll breeze through this game in no time.

Note: the JP version is exactly the same as the US version, but it has a different trophy list. Double plat anyone?

I'm back...kinda

1 Very easy Just about all the trophies are story related, not a hard game and short. The opitional bosses are random but you get a gold trophy for beating all of them, but might be repeating the same battles til you fight all of them.

Gaming since 1985!

1-Very Easy Nothing in this game was hard whatsoever. Yeah, maybe without a trophy guide it would be bumped up to a 2 but damn, this is a weekend plat easily. Took me a little longer cause I was playing other games in between.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    1 Very easy Just about all the trophies are story related, not a hard game and short. The opitional bosses are random but you get a gold trophy for beating all of them, but might be repeating the same battles til you fight all of them.
    What's interesting is on the US version I did have to replay the oranges/prinnies a while until I got all four of each. It was random and luck-based. BUT, on the JP version, I got all eight right in a row without any repeats. Just good luck?

I'm back...kinda

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    What's interesting is on the US version I did have to replay the oranges/prinnies a while until I got all four of each. It was random and luck-based. BUT, on the JP version, I got all eight right in a row without any repeats. Just good luck?
    Interesting, I wonder if anyone else who plat the JP version also got all eight in a row without repeating any of them.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    I voted easy but I should have picked very easy. I also had to replay the prinnies a few times to get all of them.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

1 - Very Easy.... and it isn't even close. This is by far the easiest platinum in my entire collection, and this is also by far the quickest platinum in my entire collection.

Other than needing to consult the guide insofar as finding the Oranges and Prinnies, this was as straightforward and simple a platinum trophy as it gets. Once you learn how to work the combat system, everything else is child's play.
    (this space intentionally left blank)

Korean Girl Group Groupie

1 - Very Easy

Probably shoud have been a PSN title instead of a retail game, but nothing in here to frustrate anybody. A pretty simple and straight-forward RPG which has all the trophies come from beating the bosses, regular or secret. Easily achievable in a weekend if you're dedicated and a fun and relaxing title for those who prefer their Platinum's without the stress.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1 - Very Easy

Very easy game, simple and very short to play, but I rather enjoyed it, I have to say.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1: Very Easy

as is said by everyone else, so long as you go through all the black door portal things, you unlock the room with prinny 1-4 and orange 1-4. that's the only potentially missable portion and even then, it's so easy to not miss. nothing at all was challenging either, i went through the oranges in a random order, but in 4 fights, got all 4, it took me a total of 7 fights to get prinny and the plat was done right away. i can easily see this being a 10 hour platinum if you don't grind like i thought would be a good idea, turns out, grinding lvls is a waste of time in last rebellion.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Everything said. 1: Very Easy.

Just don't fall asleep.

Bob 'n' Becca

I say: 2. Easy

The trophy guide seemed to have some errors, mostly with enemy data, so I had to get that info from another site. But that has nothing to do with why I voted this Easy as opposed to Very Easy. I made that distinction because I feel the game becomes much more difficult (difficult, as in time-consuming) if you have to figure out weakness on yer own.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

I Voted Very easy, because this game is just that. Now I feel it would be easy or moderate only if someone played this without using a guide to see the correct order for weaknesses. I think it should have either been a PSN game as it looks like it was made for the PS2.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This game easily would be a Hard if there were no Enemy Data guide, but since there is, this makes this game an Easy for sure.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I voted Very easy because its a pretty straight forward game reminiscent of many ps2 rpgs. I had my platinum in about half a week but many people could finish in a weekend. There is nothing to WOW over with this game but I still had a good time.

PRO Member

Easy - An interesting game that is not one of my favorite genres but I did get into the story a little but a straight playthrough for plat fo rme

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1/5

Just follow a guide for the enemy data and this should be an easy plat.