Possible student in Peril glitch

This is a discussion on Possible student in Peril glitch within the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 forum, part of the L; I am a bit worried my Harry Potter game might have glitched on one of the studends in peril and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Possible student in Peril glitch

I am a bit worried my Harry Potter game might have glitched on one of the studends in peril and I was wondering if anybody has had a similar problem.

Basically during my 1st playthrough i got the student in peril in the Defence against the Dark Arts lesson that is hanging from the stairs. Unfortunatly I had to switch my game off before the end of the sequence but I did see voldermorts face appear which suggested the data had been saved.

Now I am in free play when i go back to the room the student is no longer there but the ghost tells me the student is still locked (frowning expression)

Has anybody experienced this or a similar problem, I am worried that if I continue I will only have 59/60 students and so wont be able to plat the game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have found 62 SIP, maybe you wont have that issue, or maybe theres another SIP,

I used this GameFAQs: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (X360) FAQ/Walkthrough by CyricZ.