View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

14 60.87%
  • 2 - Easy

6 26.09%
  • 3 - Moderate

3 13.04%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean forum, part of the L; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

1 - Very Easy. A remarkable easy LEGO game, PotC is tons of fun and relatively quick to plat. No stupid challenges like in LEGO SW3 and no glitches like in Indiana Jones 2 or Harry Potter 1-4. Enjoyable, quick, and glitch-free =

Korean Girl Group Groupie

1 - Very Easy

Even by LEGO standards, this game is very easy and short. This is a LEGO title that can easily be Platinum'd in a weekend for anybody who's willing to invest in playing all the levels a couple times. A fun, enjoyable, and stress-free Platinum.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

PRO Member

Very Easy - This was one of the quickest (and most glitchy) Lego games I played.

The only challenge I had was when it glitched at 70% and I had to restart. Plus the fact that the game froze 7 or 8 times.

Notorious K.I.D.

2. Easy

No glitches this time for me. It still took some time to find some of the characters to unlock. Nothing too hard, and I enjoyed every bit of it.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very easy - easier than other lego games, but just as much fun. Everything can be replayed as necessary so even if you do miss stuff first time around, it's simple enough to grab it on a second go.

PRO Member

3.(2.4 I always round up curse every one else rounds down) I played without any guide like I did with Lego HP Y1-4(dif 1.5), and some those minikits are a pain, even with minikit finder turned on, the rest of the game is a 1

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

Easy.
    Not as hard or fun as other LEGO plats, but enjoyable to say the least. Took a while for all the characters and 100% though. Some stuff was well hidden.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy, but omg the Red Hats and Minikits were such a pain to collect!

That Southern B****

Moderate.

Most of the game's trophies are fairly easy to get. However, the minikits, red hats, and gold bricks are well hidden at times. You will probably need a guide. As such, I rank this a Moderate rating for the length of time and skill (or guide) needed to find everything.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very easy. With exception to the lego games on vita, this has to be the easiest lego game on ps3. Some might get bogged down on the collectables in this game (like all lego games) but I just don’t get bored with building, breaking and building again so this one was a breeze for me. It’s also a great game to play with someone who is new to gaming in general.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My Nephew played the whole thing, I just cleaned up all the collectibles for the Platinum.

Just like the Movie!
    Jesus is Lord!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted Very Easy. Nothing difficult, this plat is just a bit of a grind towards the end.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    1 - Very Easy. A remarkable easy LEGO game, PotC is tons of fun and relatively quick to plat. No stupid challenges like in LEGO SW3 and no glitches like in Indiana Jones 2 or Harry Potter 1-4. Enjoyable, quick, and glitch-free =
    I'm with this one!
    _____//----------{{}}--*♫*--//--|HIDEO|--\\--*♫*--{{}}----------\\_____

_____//----------{{}}--*♫*--\\--|HIDEO|--//--*♫*--{{}}----------\\_____

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very easy. I got through ost of it without a guide, and the plat popped without having to re-play too much.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Very easy>>>>>

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy
    Played the entire game with my wife, and we managed to get the plat without any solo effort on my part

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

Silence is a valid option

Very easy and very fun!!!
    Sig by Pancake Model

Lvl 4 - Silver

Very easy.

Everything that is to say has been said already.