PS Move for the left handed?

This is a discussion on PS Move for the left handed? within the LittleBigPlanet 2 forum, part of the L; Hi everyone, Recently I've been thinking about buying Little Big Planet's move kit since it looks pretty fun (+ I'd ...

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

PS Move for the left handed?

Hi everyone,
    Recently I've been thinking about buying Little Big Planet's move kit since it looks pretty fun (+ I'd get a little bit of use out of my PS move). However the problem that's holding me back is whether or not the game supports left handed play. For right handed players, they are able to hold the PS move controller in their right hand, with their left hand comfortably holding the left side of the regular controller, being able access the left analog stick, giving them the ability to move around.
    However for me, I have the PS move controller in my left hand, with the right hand only having the ability to hold the right side of the regular controller.
    So my question is, are you able to flip the left and right analog stick's functions in an options menu, or will I have to go out and buy the extra navigation controller

Thanks

Retired

You can play the Move with the right handed, even if you're left handed, it's not hard.